Chapter 13~Hot night- (M)

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

At the tone of my voice, he smirked while stripping me from my clothes with his eyes. "Well... It's going to be easier for what we will be going to do. Don't you think?"

Yibo had physically shiver at my voice, it only made me more confident.

Walking forward, I had backed yibo up until he hit the back of the bed. Gasping, as I leaned down to give him a forced kiss.

Hands grabbing at my shoulders and stomach rubbing them along my back was a sign that he wanted it to.

I laid yibo on the bed, made sure he was comfortable before continuing where I left off.

Giving him a kiss until his breath was cut short. Then proceed to give light pecks along the way, until I had met the joint between his shoulder and neck.

sucking, harder on the spot earning a breathed moan from yibo. I continued to suck on his neck savoring the moment of pleasuring my love.

The taste of his burning skin was engraved into my taste buds. While marking what's rightfully mine. I had started to roam my hands around his chest feeling the muscles and delicate buds.

Lifting, his shirt. My mouth immediately latched onto the pink buds. Electing, delicate moans from the younger. Yibos head was flying around cloud nine as the pleasure was unspeakable, only wanting more.

All along yibo had done nothing in pleasuring his love. With one movement Xiao zhan was underneath the younger as he pulled at the strap of the shorts.

Once the shorts were pulled away from the owner along with the underwear. A hard erection was laid bare begging for attention.

Yibo had done nothing but stared at the large size of Xiao zhan's erection. Allowing himself to enjoy the moment before savoring it in his mouth.

By the time yibo had leaned it he only licked at the slit. Grunts and growls filling his ears as he started moving down. Only fitting three-quarters of it before using his hands to pump the rest.

This continued for a while, the tip hitting the back of his throat every time, gasps escaping threw his lips. The grunts only grew louder as Xiao zhan reached his peak. "Yibo pull out!"

Yibo had only continued Waiting for him to explode. "Yibo!!! " Xiao zhan called his name as he released a salty but tasteful liquid into Yibo's mouth.

"Hurry, spit it out! "

Yibo had disobeyed only to swallow it, showing his empty mouth, open and wide.

Flipping them over xiao zhan pulled down yibos shorts, spreading yibos legs wide then laying himself between them, facing his erection.

Xiao zhan's head lowered until his soft, sweaty hair was tickling yibos balls. A loud moan escaped yibo bruised lips at Xiao zhan licked at the pink needy hole.

Sliding, it over and over again when he suddenly pushed his tongue in the hole. Letting it sit there before moving it in and out.

"More!" With that said Xiao zhan had reached over the table for the lube. Then putting a generous amount on his fingers. Teasing him at the rim before pushing one him.

Since Xiao zhan's tongue had been in there it was easy to fit one finger. But when he slid in the second one Yibo gasped at the sudden stretch.

Moving in and out Xiao zhan had kissed him to distract him from the pain, it worked for a while before the third finger came in. Yibo already had tears willing to spill out of his eyes. Xiao zhan could only give him an apologizing look before carrying on with the process.

"Enough~" Yibo had called out wanting his hole to be filled with something bigger.

Yibo had cried out and all the fingers had disappeared from the warm cavern. Yibo whimpered at this.

Xiao zhan had rubbed his cock Against his hole but never put it in. Hands rubbing soothingly at the round globes before sliding down to his hole.

"Please"yibo cried out desperately for some friction, xiao zhan only replied with a "patience". It had already become a full minute before Yibo had started trembling and kicking his leg crying out for "more".

Xiao zhan only replied with a kiss then slowly pressing his cock into the departed hole. The warmth was captivating. Only driving Xiao zhan to want more friction, not wanting to hurt his lover as it was his first time. He happily complied in taking it slow.

Yibos crying hasn't stopped since the erection had entered. It tore his hole into threads while also giving him pleasure.

Giving Xiao zhan a nod, the older man started slowly rocking his hips back and forward. From a slow soothing pace to a fierce and quick pace and his lover only moaned and shouted for more.

They had both reached their limit but didn't stop. This had been the first time, but as they say 'you will never reach as high as you did the first time.'

Xiao zhan and Yibo wanted to test that theory. Going for rounds and rounds until the sun came up. In total the did 7 rounds, not including the first.

Let's just say the theory isn't true for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                     Bye Bye~