Chapter 10~Not a dream

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

I woke up with the craziest dream. It was a dream of Xiao zhan touching me in the most inappropriate ways.

I was moaning while he was touching my waist and pink buds and that was only touching.' I wonder how he would look licking them.

Xiao zhan will be disgusted if he knows about what I was dreaming of.

But I wish that the things in my dreams were trying. But that will never happen. I even have a girlfriend, what am I thinking!

Looking around me I see no one beside me only a shirt that I guess Xiao zhan forgot to but in the basket.

I picked it up to put it in the basket but when I smelled the scent I couldn't stop.

I finally put it in the basket when I was satisfied.

When I went downstairs I saw Xiao zhan in an apron cooking breakfast.' What a great husband he will be' I thought to myself.

But what shocked me most was when he turned around he had no shirt on. He was looking like a snack right now.

I started to feel it getting hot down there but pushed those thoughts away as xiao zhan was standing right in front of me and I don't want to disgust him.

I went up to him, "what are you making?"I said while back hugging him. Putting my head on his shoulder smelling his rich but sweet fragrance as he was a little taller than me.

"Just the normal"

"But the normal you make is a special" 'but I would rather eat you' I said barely a whisper.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" I said in a rushed tone. Red crawling up the tip of my ears.

"Well, why don't you wait a bit, I don't want you to burn down the kitchen".

"Hey! "

"I only stated a fact yibo"

I went to the dinner table and sat as I was told to.

While we were eating dinner it was silent until xiao zhan spoke up. "Yibo do you remember anything that happened yesterday?"

"I only remember that I got drunk and you made me go to sleep. But I had this crazy dream where you and I were playing hide and seek then I wanted a kiss on the lips. You then bought me back to bed and when you were asleep I stole multiple kisses from you"

"Uh Yibo that's not a dream, apart from you stealing kisses from me, the other's dreams' were not a dream"

"Wait.....so you're telling me that we played hide and seek, then I wanted a kiss from you but when I didn't get one I stole a kiss from you when you were asleep???"

"I guess?"

"What do you mean I guess were you drunk too?!"

"No I wasn't, but stealing a kiss from me was when I was asleep so I wouldn't know.

Suddenly all memories of last by flew into my brain. By the time I came back into reality my whole face was a blushing mess.

"And when you were touching me in the morning real?"

"Uh yeah, that was real, sorry."

"What!"

"Excuse me, but I need some time to think"

With a nod of the head from Xiao zhan I walked outside to the backyard to get some fresh air.

Thinking about what has happened all in one morning is a crazy start to the day.

Blushing when a certain thought of xiao zhan touching me in the early morning was making my body feel hot and untamed.

Time skip~

3rd POV

As time flew by. Two weeks after that 'incident' Yibo and Xiao zhan were starting to get closer and closer.

Starting from a few hugs to pecks and kisses.

Their relationship was getting better as they spent more time with each other.

Both of them started to realize their feelings for each other.

But there was still a slight problem.

Yibo still had a girlfriend that was being ignored and demanding a response from yibo.

They decided to talk about things before making a move.

After all, they were fiances, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                          Bye Bye~