Chapter 7~Jealousy

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"What are you doing with my fiance"

Zhuo cheng being the one the plays around a bit before getting all serious. "He's my boyfriend of course."

With widened eyes, yibo responded with a shocked "what?!"

"Yibo let me introduce you to my boyfriend Zhuo cheng"

Yibo's eyes held fire in then. I could see the jealousy burning within.

To me, I found his jealous act quite cute. Seeing him all jealous and sad with an angry pout was adorable.

He stormed up the stairs followed with a slam of the door. Showing that he's clearly angry.

"What's his problem?"

"Just ignore him, he's always this moody."

We sat on the couch waiting for one of us to start a conversation.

"So you're getting married now?"

"An arranged marriage."

"Tough luck"

I replied with a disheartened 'yeah'

Zhuo Cheng and I talked for a couple of hours before it was time for him to leave.

By the time the door shut I checked my watch and saw it was time for lunch. The whole time Zhuo Cheng was here yibo was in our room doing who knows what.

I walked up the stairs to our bedroom to see a sleeping yibo.

One of the most adorable sights I have ever seen. He was wearing a cute pout, with tear stains across his cheeks. His hair was messy while his shirt was lifted up seeing his abbs.

I brushed his hair a bit then shook him to wake him up.

"Agh '' with that hand pulled me against yibo's chest.

"Mine..."

'What is he talking about?'

'oh, he must be talking about his girlfriend.'

"Yibo, wake up"

The grip on me just tightened.

"Sigh" 'I guess lunch will just have to wait.'

Time skip~

By the time I woke up, it was already 6 in the afternoon.

I felt a dead weight on me. Seeing, yibo on my chest while his hand was still gripping on my wrist was making me blush. The other hand around my waist.

'Ahh yibo how could you do this to me'

'My heart can't handle it'

With all this delusional thinking was making me forget that yibo had a girlfriend.

"Yibo wake up~" I whispered through his ear.

An 'mm' was all I got as a reply.

"Yibo wake up!"

By this time I was shouting against his ear.

"What! What is it"

"Get off me you're heavy"

Releasing, the position he was in, he quickly sat up with a quiet 'sorry'.

"Anyway, it's time to eat dinner, since you skipped dinner you have to eat more to maintain a healthy diet."

"Ok mum"

"What did you call me!!!"

"Nothing"

"Tell me or you're going to eat take out for dinner"

Finding a small frown with a pout, I knew I had won.

"Sorry"

"Ok, whatever. Let's go"

I left the room while yibo was following me right behind my heel like a lost puppy.

I cooked dinner with an intense stare burning through my soul.

I turned around to see a crying yibo looking at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                    Bye Bye~