Chapter 4~Sleepover

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"How do you know?"

"I um when I went to um the bathroom I got lost and I um came across your room"

Yibo sounded a little suspicious since not only did he stutter but he sounded like he was unsure of what he was saying.

"Anyways go up to my room and you can change in the bathroom."

"But I don't have any clothes"

"Your mother put them in my room, she said she bought them just in case something like this happens."

I then walked up to the room, then proceeded into the bathroom to look for my sleepwear.

Once I found my clothes I quickly put them on as I heard the door bathroom door open.

I only wore tight booty shorts and no top on.

I saw Yibos mouth hanging open.

"Hurry up and sleep we have to go shopping tomorrow. I will sleep on the left and you can sleep on the right."

I got in bed and waited for yibo to close the lights and sleep.

Once he got in bed it was quite awkward as I felt him moving around.

I then felt his arm around my waist.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't sleep without hugging something"

I never thought that yibo was the one that likes hugging while sleeping. I just let his arm hang there.

Time skip to 5 in the morning~

I felt something hard rub against my butt while hearing some moans.

'Why does it feel like I am invading someone's privacy.'

I turned around and felt yibos hard on. As soon as I touched it he was moaning.

Really something I don't want to be apart of.

I quickly got out of bed to get changed. I guess yibo looked up while I was changing.

I quietly observed him.

He looked down at his hard-on and blushed?

He then looked around, to look for me I guess.

Once he didn't see me as I was hiding behind the corner next to the door. He went into the bathroom and did his business.

All I could hear was groans and moans with the occasional Xiao zhan~ here and there.

My mind was blank right now.' How could he moan my name, doesn't he have a girlfriend or something?

I rushed out of my room in hopes of cleaning my dirty mind with holy water.

In my case my favorite drink!

Banana milk!!!

When I finished drinking, yibo silently walked into the kitchen.

I turned around and saw him stare at me intensely. Like it was the 2019 staring contest.

"Yah Why don't you make some sound when you walk in I al-

I cut myself off when I looked at him surprisingly.

His hair was damp while his cheeks were red. The sight was truly incredible.

"Come on what are you waiting for, let's go"

"Go where?"

"Did you forget we're going shopping for our suits".

"But you didn't have breakfast yet".

When I realized what I said it was already too late. To me I sounded like a married wife.

But I didn't regret it one bit as I saw the corners of his lips twitch a little.

He didn't smile, but it was still an improvement.

We set off on our journey for suit shopping when suddenly he told me to get on his motorbike.

"You want me to sit on that!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                 Bye Bye~