Chapter 8~Drunk

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

I turned around to see a crying yibo looking at me.

I gasped while dropping the spatula.

"What's wrong yibo?"

"Nothing." pushing, my hand away yibo left to the kitchen. A glass of water was soon to be found in his hands.

Rubbing his eyes to reduce the number of tears coming out, the effort was soon wasted as the tears wouldn't stop falling.

"Let's just eat." with that one comment, I bought over the food to the table.

We ate in silence. Usually, one of us would have something to talk about. Breaking the ice, I asked about what he was going to do today. The response broke another part of my heart.

"I'm meeting with my girlfriend."

"Mn... ok"

"I will come back at around 5 at night"

Nodding, my head I went to clean the plates that have been left on the table. When I was washing the dishes I heard the door open and close.

'Sigh' "all along again."

I decided to just relax for the day and not stress myself as I will have to go back to the company after the marriage.

Watching Netflix for a couple of hours was getting boring, there was simply nothing to watch. Wanting something more dramatic I watched the news.

The first thing I saw was yibos face then my face popped up. It was about our marriage. We haven't announced it to the public yet.

Well, there goes the idea of having a more private one.

Skimming through the channels I found a documentary about pets. 'Why not'

After watching the show for about an hour. I have decided to get two fur babies. I can't have a child so why not pets. They will surely keep me company unlike that wang yibo over there.

It was around 4 when I set up ingredients to cook dinner. 4:30 was when I started cooking.

When I was done it was already 5:30, seeing that yibo wasn't home yet was making me worry.

'Might just be the traffic'

Another went by and the food was starting to get cold. Xiao zhan was starting to get worried that something might have happened.

The hours passed one after another. Xiao zhans worry only worsened. Until the click of the door sound was made.

Xiao zhan immediately spit out some comments like 'what happened' 'why are you late' 'are you okay?' 'Did something come up?'

When you smelled a strong smell that was intoxicating, he immediately knew what was happening.

'Wang yibo was drunk'

'Sigh' "how could you be reckless worrying me like this yibo"

Xiao zhan was pulled back into reality. "Zhan zhan, let's play hide and seek"

"No, yibo you need to sleep"

Being the stubborn man he is. "No! I won't go to sleep unless Zhan zhan plays with me"

"What's with the name?"

"Zhan zhan doesn't like it?" yibo already had tears piling up ready to be let go of. Seeing that Xiao zhan quickly comforted him.

"No no no, I love it yibo. Come on don't cry."

"Only if zhan zhan plays hide and seek with me."

"Ok, ok."

'This kid has too much energy while drunk. He also acts like a child.'

"Ok since you want me to play side and seek with you, you need to follow my rules ok?"

'Nod' 'nod'

'This yibo is so obedient, I like this one more than the real one. Although the real one is quite cute. Wait what are you thinking xiao zhan!! 'Inner sigh' this kid has really gotten to me.'

"You need to play fair and square, also if one of them wins they will get a reward, how about that?

'Nod' 'nod'

"Hurry go and hide. I'm going to find you in 30 secs"

"Ready?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                      Bye Bye~