Chapter 20~Bath time

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

It's been four days since the meeting with my family and every time I call fanxing for a bath he would start to build up tears every time or run away.

"fanxing, sweetheart, please come here to mummy so I can give you a bath."

"N-no I don't wanna!"

"Please." I sighed for the fifth time today.

"No!!!"

It took all my strength for me to drag fanxing to the bathroom. His eyes had tears in them, most of the time that was the reason why I would give in.

But today I have to be strong, it's been three days since he has showered. He began to smell funny and that was my breaking point.

I put him on the sink counter and told him to stay while I grabbed his clothes from the closet.

Once I came back I saw the water from the sink overflowing.

"fanxing what did you do"I half-shouted while placing the clothes on a rack nearby. "I d-don't know how to stop it," He said with tears streaming down. 

"You did nothing wrong sweetheart, you're just learning. All you have to do is close the tap, just like this." I showed him how to close the tap while grabbing a towel to wipe the water that was overflowing.

I filled the bathtub with luke-warm water before taking fanxings clothes one by one. Once I got him in the tub it was easy to quickly wash his body, the hard part was to wash his hair.

"Sweetheart, it's time for your hair"

"Nooo!" He refused me quickly.

"you know I hate doing this but we have to unless you want to be dirty for the rest of your life and bad boys don't get any cookies."

"rweally?!"

"Yup!"

"O-ok, b-but be quick"

"ok sweetheart, now close your eyes our the shampoo will make it sting"

Fanxing closed his eyes as tightly as he could. I shampooed his hair, rubbing it in until he was all clean and rinsed it off.

He started rubbing his eyes with his soap full hand making it worse.

"Mummy! It hurts!!!"

"sweetheart I told you to stop rubbing your eyes while there are still bubbles, look what happened now." 

I grabbed a towel and started wiping his face so there were no more shampoo that could get in his eyes then grabbed the showerhead and sprayed it towards his eyes while using my hand to clean his eyes.

I took him out of the tub while reaching for another towel to dry his body.

Leading, him out of the bathroom, his small hiccups and sniffs were adorable. 

The clean clothes lying on the rack in the bathroom was soon taken care of. He wore a black shirt with a white bunny on it paired with white shorts.

After that I let him watch cartoons on the tv while I started making lunch. 

Xiao zhan was going to take a half-day since it had been some time he spent time with us. He would go to work early in the mornings and come back around 12 and night.

He rarely has any time to spend with us since he was working for both companies. I felt bad for pushing all the responsibility to him but he said it was fine. 

Fanxing needed attention so he let me stay at home while he worked. This had been his daily routine since we came back from our vacation, the meet up with our family was let off since it had been counted as a meeting.

The sound of a door opening was heard all the way from the kitchen. Fanxing who also heard the noise immediately ran up to the door. Before Xiao zhan even had the time to come in a little bundle of joy was hugging his legs.

"Daddy your back!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                Bye Bye~