Chapter 17~Conference

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

"Why tomorrow?" I asked with a hint of confusion

"She said the faster we get it done the faster the problem will be solved"

"But we still need to get ready and how about the stadium?"

"She already texted us the pace and time"

"Well I guess we have no choice than"

Time skip~

We were getting ready for the conference when xiao zhan started giving me pecks at the base of my neck.

"Do you think it will go well?" I said waiting for his opinion.

"I have to go well" A surge of confidence running through his veins, telling me that it was going to be alright.

Once we were done we drove there, it took around 15mins until we saw dozens of reporters waiting at the entrance for us to make our grand appearance.

Many guards were trying to stop them from making contact with us until one of them slipped through and started shouting questions right at our faces.

Immediately, the guards pulled him back into the crowd.

We finally got to the backstage where our families were waiting for us.

They gave us a reassuring smile while we got ready to go on stage.

Once we were on stage the crowd started going wild. We both had microphones in our hands waiting to be used. We waited until it started getting quieter until you could hear only occasional whispers.

Xiao zhan started talking first while I was waiting for my turn.

"Today we are here because of the rumors that me and yibo are married along with he mei liu incident. First off me and yibo are married, it was an arranged marriage at first but then we started falling for each other as time passed. I love him with all my heart and would never let him go for anyone else."

Xiao zhan finished so I started, we both agreed that he talk about the marriage and I talk about he mei liu.

"So about the he mei liu incident, it was a scandal. But before I dated Xia zhan I was dating he mei liu, i only recently broke up with he as I totally forgot about her entire existence. But before I broke up with her, she claimed that she was carrying my baby but I knew it was fake since I never slept with her and caught her cheating. Also, I would never cheat on Xiao zhan who is the love of my life. I also hope that you will be supporting up from now on. Thank you for coming and I hope we answered all of your questions."

I took a deep breath to calm myself down from all the talking going on.

We quickly walked off the stage to avoid the questions that were being ready to throw at us.

I smiled at my parents when we were done. I felt proud of us for making such a big commitment to society.

The ride back home was relaxing.

We thought about our future and how we were going to spend it with each other.

After all of this commotion, we decided to take a break before xiao zhan and I take over two of the most powerful companies in china.

I think we deserved the well-awaited rest.

Note: Thank you for 1k+

Just so you know, this book will end soon like in 8 more chapters.

Thank you~

P.S. (There will be a baby)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                     Bye Bye~

My Arranged Marriage (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें