Chapter 14~Pain

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

Waking up in the morning to a sleeping face of your love was like a dream come true. Yibo's face was tucked under my chin, while we are still but naked.

I started raping him through the bedsheets thinking about what happened yesterday night.

Not wanting to wake him up I slid my hand to his waist and kept going down until I reached his cute butt.

I massaged it with my left hand because I heard that if you keep doing it for too long then your ass will start to hurt. The soft globes were sitting in my hand while moving with the same rhythm.

Yibo had started moaning at my touch, I started to get hard, reaching down then putting one finger in his hole I slowly pumped.

"Mm...mhmm"

The sounds coming out were sinful for my ears.

When Yibo woke up, I gave him a sweet morning kiss while adding another finger in. With no complaints, Yibo had tried to sit on top of me but started whimpering at the pain.

My finger left his hole to start massaging the plump cheeks again. Yibo's face is now on my chest while his hard-on was on mine.

Creating enough friction that he starts moaning.

"Let's shower now," I said while walking to the bathroom, turning the tap to fill the tub. Once the bathtub was full and warm I carried yibo in.

"Ah! Wait it hurts!" the warm water was touching his butthole making it sting. Once he got used to it I got in and started washing both of us.

Turning his body until he was facing me he started complaining about last night. Smiling fondly at him.

" Why are you smiling? It's all your fault! You didn't stop until the sun came up and now my butt hurts!" A cute pout resting on his face.

I gave the pout a cute kiss while continuing " But who didn't want me to stop?"

A blush was formed across Yibo's cheeks "you still have to take responsibility!"

With a chuckle, I responded "alright if that's what my baby wants"

"Hemp!" turning to face the front with his cheeks puffed but.

The sight was too adorable to be missed!

Our schedule was from as we still have our honeymoon in Paris.

Today was going to be a day of relaxation and taking care of my love.

We dried ourselves then continued to wear our clothes with great difficulty as I had to dress him while he was whining that it hurts and asking me to stop.

Yibo had black shorts with a white oversized top that hung just under his buttocks making him look like a cute kid. While I wore some comfortable pants and a buttoned-up shirt.

I made breakfast and we ate in silence and cleaned up a little while waiting for yibo to finish eating. "What do you want to do?" Walking over to the couch after washing both of our dishes.

I waited for yibo to join me, after some time I turned around seeing yibo with tears in his eyes with a pout resting on his lips.

I looked down then remembering that yibo is still sore, walking over to pick him up. Yibos face was shoved into the gap between my neck and collarbones, while his legs were clinging onto me for dear life.

The couch dipped in as yibo's weight was put onto it. I sat right next to him waiting for someone to talk. The silence was awkward before it was broken.

"I want to watch a movie with lots of blankets and pillow and ice-cream!" demanding me for his needs.

I quickly scramble for everything taking at least 10mins for everything to be on the couch. "I want you to make a fort and make sure the floor isn't hard!"

I took a while since yibo wanted everything to be pitch-perfect. Blankets and pillows along with bags of food were lying everywhere within reach of the couch.

We watched around 7 movies before yibo declared that he was craving for noodles. I looked at the lime and saw that it was already after lunchtime.

So on I went to cook him what he desires.

Why do I feel like a maid?

When I came back the TV had already been switched to the news.

The next thing that came up was shocking.

Breaking news!!!

"The CEO Xiao zhan and Soon to be CEO wang yibo are recently married claiming that it was an arranged marriage but they found love in the end. But there is a twist to it. It is said that Wang Yibo has a girlfriend 'He mei Liu' claiming that she is pregnant and is his."

After the news lady finished talking there was a knock from our front door.

I unlocked the door reaching for the handle-' BAMM! '

The door was slammed in my face shocking me.

But the person who came in right after was even more shocking.

"He mei liu!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                          Bye Bye~