Chapter 11~Arcade

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

It was a fine morning when the loud laughs of Wang Yibo disturbed the peace.

The laughs of yibo were caused by Xiao zhan tickling him in the early morning.

The couple has been getting along quite well. There was no one to disturb the peace.

Everything has been going well. From yibo and Xiao zhan acting like a couple to the kisses and affection, each of them was getting.

They had a plan to follow for the whole day. Only including fun activities.

They had planned to get breakfast from a cafe then watch a movie. Getting lunch after then spending the rest of the afternoon at an arcade.

Xiao zhan's POV

I woke up to see yibo clinging on to my waist. I tried to make him let go but even in his sleep, he was strong.

I decided to wake him up in a funny way. I started to kiss his lips then biting them. Yibo still hasn't woken up.

'Time for plan B" I thought with a mischievous smile. My hands were already resting at yibos waist.

The only thing I have to do now is to move them.

Yibo hadn't reacted, but after a millisecond Yibo had started to scrim around. When he realized what was going on it was already too late.

Yibo's laugh rang across the house.

"Stop! Stop!" in a fit of laughter.

"Stop!!! I'm going to pee my pants!"

With that sentence, Xiao zhan had finally let go.

They got dressed in casual outfits for the day. Then proceeding to get breakfast at a famous safe.

The place was painted in white with pots of flowers decorating the place. Making it more lively.

After they had ordered and ate while talking about the company and marriage. They made their way to the cinema, where they planned to watch a horror movie.

Throughout the movie, yibo was sitting on his lap clinging to him like a koala. Xiao zhan didn't mind at all, his attention was focused on the movie throughout the whole time.

"How can you watch that!"

"Because I'm not a scaredy-cat. Replied Xiao zhan with a teasing tone.

"Hey, I-"

The sentence was cut by a kiss from Xiao zhan. Yibo immediately gave in, the taste of Xiao zhan's lips against his was already enough for him to forget what happened.

"Let's go to the arcade now" Xiao zhan being the first one to break the kiss.

"Ok!"

With that, the couple walked hand in hand to the nearest arcade planning to enjoy their day to the fullest.

"What do you want to do first" Xiao zhan had his wallet in his hand ready to pay for anything yibo wanted.

"Let's take over all the high scores in the arcade!"

"Mm"

Slowly they played all the games in the arcade, some they bet the high score while the others were rewarded -even if they failed- a kiss from Xiao zhan on yibo's pouting lips.

That immediately put a smile on yibo's face earning no complaints about not beating the game system.

They had won over three thousand tickets from only one day of fun at the arcade.

They decided to get an iPhone and earpods from the dispenser.

Then on their way to dinner they gave them away to random strangers earning a lot of 'thank you's'

Once they arrived at the restaurant. Nobody was inside 'are you sure this is the right one Xiao zhan'

The nod of the head confirmed yibo's suspicions.

"I booked the whole place for ourselves"

Yibo only looked at him with wide eyes then rewarding him with a kiss on the lips.

Let's just say they had a wonderful dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                         Bye Bye~