Chapter 3~Serious talk

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

I sat across Yibo, waiting for the parents to talk.

If I said that if it wasn't terrifying it would be an understatement. But with your future husband glaring right at you would be horrifying as he was doing it for at least 10 mins.

The only thing I could do was stare right back at him.

I saw a hint of shock as I stared. He probably thought that I would just look away but I didn't.

If I was going to live with him might as well get used to it.

"ok, break it up, boys"

My dad started talking as soon as he heard my mom talk.

"So as you know you two will get married before A-zhan turns 21 and take over the company. Which is in a few months.

"After you get married you will be living together in a house that we bought. You and yibo will go out to suit shopping for the wedding."

Yibo's mother spoke out soon after.

"When's your birthday A-zhan?"

I replied with a smile since I don't want to come off as a disrespectful child.

"The 5th of October"

"Then the wedding date should be some time between the 2nd-15th of August so that it gives you two time to settle down and get to know one another."

After that suggestion from yibo's dad, everything went quiet up till my dad broke the awkward silence.

"How about the 10th of august, it's a good date and that will give us enough time to get everything ready for the wedding"

"We also have to get the invitations ready," My mom said right after my dad.

"Then it's settled, now let's all enjoy the rest of the day."

2 hours later~

Wang yibo's POV

It's already been about 3 hours since we've arrived and all they talk about is the achievements Xiao zhan made.

It's really annoying, to be honest. Like why don't my parents brag about me, now they will probably talk to all their friends about how good their son-in-law is.

Sometime later~

Xiao zhans parents offered us to stay as it was around 11 pm when they finished talking.

Which wasn't good as I stole Xiao zhan underwear.

"Mom I need to go to the bathroom"

As soon as my mom excused me, I left to find Xiao zhan room again. Once I found the room I put the underwear in the drawer that it was found in.

I then went to the bathroom, locked the door, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. Looking, as if I had really gone to the bathroom.

I continued on my way downstairs as I saw my parents and Xiao zhan doing rock paper scissors. It must be important if they do rock paper scissors, they only ever do it if it was about something that they didn't want to do. But the other also didn't want to so that's how they always settle it.

A bit childish if you ask me. But hey, it gets the job done.

I walked up to Xiao Zhang's parents and asked them what they were betting on.

They said that the loser had to sleep with me. They said that they didn't want to sleep with me so they made Xiao zhan sleep with you, but he didn't want to so now they are settling it the old fashioned way.

"What? OMG!!! Xiao zhan please, I'm begging you WIN, I don't want to sleep with you tonight.

In the end, Xiao zhan lost.

I was about to burst into tears as I watched him lose.

"How could you lose Xiao Zhan"

He replied with an "I always lose at rock, paper, scissors"

With that, he pouted.

And I swear to god, that was the cutest pout that I have ever seen.

"Well let me show you the way to my room."

"It's fine I know the way"

"How do you know?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                              Bye Bye~