Chapter 24~After the storm

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

The next day, our family decided to have a day off for everyone to celebrate. They were hosting a party at the beach nearby.

Instead of a party for Fanxing it was more of a work-related party. We didn't want to go to the party but had no say.

Xiao zhan and I were going to leave the party early so we can have some family time with Fanxing. Fanxing was still a little scared so he would cling to one of them all the time.

The party started out like any other. Drinks were poured and tables being set with different types of traditional food.  The guests started arriving in stylish cars and fancy suits. 

I was walking around with Fanxing in my arms, we were enjoying the nice breeze along with the view until Xiao zhan came up to me and said that someone wanted to meet me.

Before I went to see who was calling for me I handed fanxing to xiao zhan while I walked over. 

Looking, over I saw someones back facing me. I have a feeling that I have met him before. He turned over and I was shocked.

"Is that really you?!" I Shouted and looked at him with widened eyes before running over to him and giving him a big hug.

"What are you going here Yubin"

Yubin returned the hug, then letting go and continuing, "I wanted to celebrate with you since I couldn't come to the wedding. Do you remember my step-sister? The one with the brown hair and had blue eyes?"

"Yeah, the evil one." I sounded a bit mean but I didn't care. She was really rude and would go to clubs every night to get laid.

"Well, she got pregnant after a one night stand and gave her child to an orphanage. I wanted to find him and take care of him."

"Really? Well, I hope you find him. He's still a child right?"

"Yeah, I just hope he is okay. Its been a year since I last saw him."

I saw Xiao zhan coming over with Fanxing clinging onto his neck. Yubin also turned around to see what I was looking at.

"You have a child?" Yubin asked in surprise.

"We adopted him a year ago." I told Yubin like he hasn't missed out on a big part of my like.

"Can I hold him?" Yubin asked while his arms were shaking a little.

Xiao zhan nodded and gave Fanxing over to Yubin. 

Once Yubin saw his face he looked like he wanted to cry.

"What's wrong," I asked with worry. "Did something happen"

Yubin said with tears streaming down his face. "He's my nephew"

"What!?"Xiao zhan shouted with widened eyes. 

He immediately took him back from Yubin's arms and hissed at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"His name is Zheng Fanxing"

Once Yubin said his name all my doubt disappeared. 

"But how?"

"We adopted him a year ago" I replied to his question.

"That may be why I couldn't find him." 

"You're not going to take him from us right? Xiao zhan said with uncertainty.

"No no, of course not. Not when he already has a loving family. 

Xiao zhan let out a sigh of relief. Seeing that the sky was getting dark and the soft snores with small puffs of breath, he decided that it was time to leave.

"Yibo we have to go now, Fanxing is falling asleep."

"Ok zhan, see you next time Yubin!"

"Bye!"

"Zhan where do you want to go now!"

"Somewhere without stress"

With that, they drove out into the night with a sleeping baby in the back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                               Bye Bye~