chapter 15~Problems

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"He mei liu!?"

I saw Yibo's eyes widened in horror. They doubled in size while I searched for them looking to find some answers.

He gave me a glace meaning 'I will explain this after she is gone' I gave him a small nod trusting him in this judgment.

"What are you doing here!?" A harsh tone came out of yibo's lips.

"You need to take responsibility for our baby!"

"What do you mean our baby! Yours and probably some random guys baby!"

"How could you think that I am cheating on you!"

With that uncertain tone, I could almost be sure that she was trying to cover up. The next yibo let out confirmed my suspicions.

"Don't think I didn't see you doing 'it' with that guy when I came to your place!"

A look of horror was spread upon her face.

Before she could explode I stepped in.

"Clearly you have nothing to say" In a calm and collected voice I continued. "Now, if you have nothing else to say the door is right behind you and it's still left open how wonderful that you knew you were going to leave soon"

Her face resembled a tomato, red with embarrassment and anger.

"Oh, and we're done!"

Yibo had just broken up with her in the midst of embarrassment. Feeling proud of him I shut the door in her face giving yibo a quick kiss on the head before seeing him break down right in front of me.

"Hey why are you crying?" wiping the tears with my thumb.

"I should have broken up with her earlier, if I had them she wouldn't have come and this scandal would've never happened."

With a soothing voice, I replied."This is not your fault what has happened has already been done, we can't change the past we just have to live with it."

I picked him up bridal style and set him on my lap on the couch.

Rubbing his back with my palms until his tears reduce to small cute sniffed.

I tried to be the professional one when he needs me the most but I can't help but think that this scandal will be hard to get rid of.

"Why don't we talk to our parents since I'm pretty sure they have already got the news seeming as it already went viral. Then we can have an interview to clear things up a bit?"

Yibo only nodded wiping the rest of his tears on my neck before resting his forehead on my chest.

I just let him do whatever he wants as he is in an emotional state.

Not wanting to cause more tears I slid my hand soothingly through his brown locks.

The rhythm on my chest slowly started to calm down. I wanted to fall asleep but I had to take care of yibo first.

Looking down to see him already asleep I picked him up while his arms unconsciously slid around my neck and a hand on his gloves to help carry the weight.

Time skip~

We woke up, did our normal morning routine and had breakfast.

Time seemed to be against us as the day went by too fast.

All we did was relax and laying around the whole day avoiding the problem we hand weighted against our shoulders.

It was finally dinner time when I stepped up.

'Yibo why don't we set a time when we can meet our parents."

We both knew that our parents were busy people, always on a business trip, to somewhere around the world.

Making deals worth millions, earning billions every month.

After dinner we both texted our parents asking them when the had the time and what was their schedules.

It took some time to find a time when both our families had a day off signaling that we could talk to them about the problem.

We both didn't look forward to the day, but we still had some time to pick ourselves up.

The meet up was in 3 weeks.

It wasn't good to delay a problem this big as the public would try and find an answer as fast as they can and even going to such an extent as to stalking us.

Everything was falling within 24 hours and we knew we had to set it right!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                             Bye Bye~