Chapter 2~His house

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang yibo's POV

I was getting ready for the dinner I had with the Xiao family at their house. I put on my suit and applied some makeup nothing to serious.

"Yibo hurry"

"Coming mom"

We then set out for the Xiao household. Around 10 minutes later we arrived at the mansion. I wasn't surprised at the size of our house was bigger but it was still decent, at least from the outside.

As my mom knocked on the door, a young-looking woman suddenly appeared.

"Good evening Mrs. Xiao"

"Good evening"

With a smile, she welcomed us into her household.

"A-xian come down''

A young-looking boy then came down. He was wearing a simple outfit but in my eyes, he was the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

He came up to us and bowed. "Nice to meet you Mrs. and Mr. Wang" He suddenly started with a smile.

I never thought he would be as happy as the sunshine. A little too happy if you ask me.

With a kind smile, my mom replied. "Nice to meet you too, yibo meet Xiao zhan. You will be marrying him."

I glared at him as he stared at me. His smile suddenly flattered as if I was discriminating against him.

"A-xian why don't you show him around the house."

"Ok mom'' he replied with a cheery smile.

I wonder how he can change his exceptions so quickly, unlike myself, I like to show a poker face.

''Follow me Yibo"

I followed him into a hallway that was filled with drawings hung up on the wall. The artist must be really popular.

"The drawings are really nice. Do you know who drew them?''

"I did. Thanks for the compliment, I never thought that you would talk to someone like me.''

"Really? I never thought you would be the one for art.''

'' I love everything that has to do with art. Like singing, drawing, and acting," he said with an admired face as if he had a thousand thoughts on his mind.

I pushed him against a wall with no paintings. His face was showing discomfort, but I don't care I had to show him who's boss around here. Even if I was at his house.

"Look I don't care about you or this marriage, I was forced into this don't expect me to be like your husband that you never had.

With a broken smile and teary eyes, he responded.

"I never wanted this to"

"Good"

With that, I walked off to explore the house by myself.

I walked to multiple rooms, the first one was the toilet then to my left was a room with two cute bunnies, one white with a blue band across its forehead the other one had a red ribbon ride across its neck the bow behind its ears.

But of course, I wouldn't admit that out loud. It would be embarrassing.

I went to the next room after closing the door. I figured the next room was Xiao Zhan's because of the tidiness.

A wall was supposedly made for pictures as I saw many pictures hung up. Many of them were really cute, they were of Xiao zhan pouting and playing with the bunnies.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I went through all the drawers in his room. I found nothing interesting until I went into his clothing drawer.

That drawer had something that smelled really nice, when I opened it, it was his underwear inside. I quickly closed the drawer.

I couldn't help myself but steal one of them.

I quickly hide it inside my suit so that no one will see. I then went downstairs as if nothing had happened.

"Yibo where were you?"

"I got lost"

"Well sit down we were about to start without you"

"Now that everyone is here, let's talk about marriage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                    Bye Bye~