Chapter 6~Girlfriend

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"Who's that "I looked with curiosity.

"My girlfriend."

"What!?"

"Are you deaf or something, I clearly said my girlfriend"

"But you can't have one, you're getting married."

"So? This marriage means nothing to me".

I turned my back against him. How could he say that! We are getting married but he still has a girlfriend.

I layed down trying to get some sleep. Looking up at the ceiling, I waited for yibo to finish texting.

I couldn't sleep with all the beeping noises.

"Are you done yet?"

"Just sleep"

"I can't because you are right next to me making so much noise."

"Fine whatever I'm done now."

I went to sleep with a thousand thoughts running through my mind.

Time skip~

I woke up with a yibo hugging my waist. I gently removed his arm from my waist and got into the shower.

Once I finished my warm shower I draped a towel around my waist. My body wasn't perfect like abs and a v-line. But I had a toned body with a flat chest, so I consider myself to be healthy.

I got my clothes out then proceeded to drop my towel to change.

With a gaze staring into my soul I turned around to find yibo staring at my butt.

I blushed heavily while grabbing my towel to cover myself up.

"Hey!"

With a snap of the neck from yibo he returned to reality. Finally realizing what he had done.

"What are you looking at!!"

"Nothing" replied yibo with a monotone voice.

"Tch, as if I would believe you"

I rushed into the bathroom to get changed. The hot steam makes my cheeks even more flushed as it is.

As I got done changing, I found yibo trying to cook breakfast.

Keyword: trying.

The pancakes were all burnt on the side while the bacon was laying in the pan ON FIRE!

"YIBO! What are you doing!!"

After I gave a 30 min lecture about cooking I went to clean up the mess yibo had made.

He suggested to help but I didn't want the whole house to flood while he was 'helping'

I made breakfast the proper way then served it on a plate. Yibos mouth was dripping with saliva by the time I was on the table.

With me bringing only one plate a frown was placed on yibo's face.

"Where's mine?"

"You can order fast food."

Seeing a cute pout on his face I started laughing.

"Your plate is in the kitchen"

A new smile formed on his face. Rushing, for the plate of food he instantly ate it while moaning at the taste.

"So what're your plans for today?" trying to stir up a conversation he replied with a shrug of the shoulders.

"I'm going to have a couple of friends over"

Nodding, at my response yibo washed his plate and went to refresh his brain in the shower to clear up his thoughts.

'Knock'' knock'

"Coming"

"Hi, Zhuo Cheng, long time no see."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                    Bye Bye~