Chapter 12~Marriage day

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

The day has finally come where xiao zhan will marry Yibo. They are getting ready for the time when they will legally become husbands.

Yibo was wearing a white suit with a black bow and black shoes.

Their family had rented out a church for the wedding.

Yibo's mum was smiling at him like a fool. He was getting his makeup done when his dad came in.

I had started shaking without any notice.

"What's wrong yibo" laced with worry that had set upon Yibo's dad's voice.

"What if I mess up? And how about my lines? Will Xiao zhan still love me?!"

"You won't mess up Yibo and Xiao zhan loves you for you so there's nothing to worry about." a calming voice interrupted their father and son talk.

"Mum how would you know?"

"Because I married your father"

"Oh"

"Anyways Yibo are you ready to walk up the ile as a bride" lifting up his eyebrows Yibo's dad responded.

"I'm a man dad!"

"Sure, whatever you say!"

I had done getting ready while the hall was getting filled up. There were a lot of people but they were all relatives.

The Wang family has lots of branches in other countries where my aunts and uncles live.

My hands were shaky as I hooked my arms around my dads.

Chinese music was played as I walked up. But I didn't hear any of that, my attention was all on the handsome creature in front of me.Xiao zhan had a black suit with a red tie. He was smiling at me while I walked up the ile.

I can't express how much I love him with only words.

Once I walked up to the ile we said our prayers after the priest said a long time consuming a bunch of words that no one really cares about.

"Do you Wang yibo take Xiao zhan as your law-"

"Yes I do" a smile formed on my face as Xiao zhan laughed quietly at my eagerness.

"Do you Xiao zhan take Wang yibo as your lawfully wedded husband."

"Yes"

"Now you may kiss the groom!"

I leaned my face in when a sudden warning pair of lips kissed me with eagerness. How could I say no to that?

Right when our lips touched the crowd burst into tears and cheers.

I was finally content that I could call Xiao zhan my husband.

The day ended with lots of dancing and lots of cake.

One of the best days of my life I had to say so myself.

Xiao zhan drove back to our house when the partying was over.

"Stay" was all he said before he got out and reached for my door opening it."I'm not a princess you know" I retorted back.

"I Know but you should be treated like one"

I blushed as he said that. Secretly, I knew that I loved it when he treated me like I own the world.

"I'm going to take a shower first" I went up to our room and took a long shower using more body wash than I normally use as I got distracted.

Once I was done I changed into a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt.

Xiao zhan had looked at me than taking a shower,

Xiao zhan had taken a shower for like 20mins but that felt like an eternity.

Once Xiao zhan had finished he came out with a pair of shorts, nothing else. Which surprised me on my behalf.

I looked away from his face, looking at his well-toned body and slightly impressive abs.

"Why are you only wearing shorts" a stupid question that came out of my mouth before I had time to thing.

"Because I can"

I saw that it was a lie made by him to tease me.

I made eye contact while glaring at him.

"Tell me the real reason"

"No," he said stubbornly I wonder how I deal with him sometimes.

"Xiao zhan, please~."

At the tone of my voice, he smirked while stripping me from my clothes with his eyes. "Well... It's going to be easier for what we will be going to do. Don't you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                          Bye Bye~