Chapter 22~Evil Mother

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

Everything was going smoothly, nothing bad happened and that was all I wished for.

We were currently eating until I got a call from my lawyer.  "xiao zhan, I'm sorry to say this but zheng fanxings mother came back and now demands that she get her child back" 

Once the call ended I fell to my knees 'why now, after everything was going to get better, WHY NOW.'

I was crying to my heart's content, yibo must have realized that something was wrong 'Knock Knock' "Xiao zhan are you in there?" worry was laced in his tone. "Yeah just a second"

I stood up and made myself presentable in the bathroom, then I went back to the dinner table. "Daddy are you ok" He looked at me with his innocent doe eyes.

Suddenly I wanted to cry all over again, my eyes watered but I held it in. "Everything is ok, nothing will happen to you" I gave him a tight hug as I looked at yibo.

"Yibo we need to talk" Yibo nodded while telling fanxing to watch cartoons on his iPad. We walked to our bedroom to have some privacy.

"What's wrong?" I sighed and started "I got a call from our lawyer saying that fanxings mother wants him back." 

Yibo starting crying, I embraced him in a hug and started patting his back. It was hard on both of us and we will have to be strong to win fanxing back.

"w-why does she w-want him now?" Yibo hiccuped 

"I don't know, but I do know that I'm not ready to let go."

'Knock knock' 

"Mummy? Daddy? Are you in there"

"Yes, sweetheart, what do you need?"

"I'm bored"

"Just wait for a minute"

I stayed silent as I listen to the conversation, I was thinking about how to escape or fight back but nothing came into my mind. 

"Everything will be alright." I said before wiping his tears and giving a kiss on both eyes.

"We will have to talk to fanxing about this." I agreed with yibo, fanxing gas every right yo know what was going on even if he doesn't understand.

We made our way to the living room where fanxing was sitting peacefully on his device without a care in this world.

Each of us sat on either side. 

"Fanxing will you like to go back to your mummy?" Yibo asked.

"What do you mean you are my mummy?" Fanxing replied cluelessly.

"No, sweetheart you real mummy, the one that gave birth to you"

Fanxing stared at Yibo before turning to me, he looked like he realized something.

"NO NO NO! I don't want!"

Fanxing looked like he wanted to cry this instant. I sighed and continued to ask.

"Why not?"

This time fanxing burst into tears.

"S-she was a b-big bully! S-she hit m-me alot and I-I wasn't allowed to t-talk."

After hearing this I was sure that I won't give fanxing back to that evil woman.

Yibo started calming fanxing down until he fell asleep in yibo's arms. It was heartbreaking to see fanxing like this and hopefully, we will never see him like this ever again. 

We needed to look back on fanxings past and find all the evidence to that we can prove to be the better parent and caregiver.

Everything is a mess right now but we have no choice but to fight for fanxing and this is a fight that I will never give up on.

Note:

Sorry for not updating :( I'm going back to school again since my country is out of lockdown, I'm stressing out and forgetting to update. I'm very sorry. I'll remember to update more often.

Have a nice day :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                     Bye Bye~