Chapter 16~Family support

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

The dreaded day has arrived.

The gathering was at my parent's house. The drive there was silent.

Thinking, about what to say. A thousand thoughts were on my mind.

It took us 15 mins to get there, We didn't knock as I had the keys because this was my old house before I moved out to find a house for me and my fiance.

Both our parents were already on the couch sitting and waiting patiently for us.

We looked at all of them in the eye waiting for a sign that showed that they weren't angry at us.

All yibo got was a disapproving glare from his father.

We sat down and started explaining the situation.

"What's this about!" my father handed me a newspaper on the 'yibo got his girlfriend pregnant part'

We didn't even open our mouths before my father interrupted me.

"His girlfriend got pregnant, then coming to our house so that yibo can take responsibility."

"Well then what are you going to do with the baby." yibo's mother asked with a bit of anger laced in her choice of words.

"The baby wasn't mine it was the person she cheated on me with."

The explanation coming out of yibo's mouth had our parents relaxing.

"Since you told us about it what are you going to do with this information."

"We were hoping you could organize a stage so that we could explain what happened."

"That can be done."

The talking is now done but we still have to deal with society, the hardest part.

We stayed until dinner then bidding them goodbye.

Once we arrived home I took a shower then letting yibo take his share.

It had been awkward until you got in bed.

I slung my arm around his waist while he snuggled against my chest his head tucked under my chin.

"Well that went better than I thought it would have"

"Yeah," yibo said letting a sigh of relief.

"But we still have to talk to thousands of people about it, then they will go on and ask about our private lives."

"That's the worst part"yibo added on.

Our mind took over and lured us to sleep listening to each other's heartbeat, finding comfort in each other's arms.

Time skip~

I woke up to a ringing tone of my phone.

My mother was calling me, I pressed the green button before hearing a loud shout right against my ear.

I flung my phone against the wall then hurrying to pick it up.

"What do you want"

"What an undisciplined child you are, not even giving a greeting to your mother!"

"good morning"

'Anyways the conference will be tomorrow"

'What! Why!"

"The sooner the better right? Well I still have things to do, bye and tell yibo I said hi"

"Yeah bye"

I looked down to see yibo looking at me

"Did I wake you up?"

I said giving him a morning kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah, you did, when you threw your phone against the wall."

"Sorry," I said with an apologetic smile.

"What was it about?"

"It was from my mum, she told me that the conference was tomorrow-"

A ding was heard from my phone stating the time and place of the meeting.

I looked up seeing yibo with wide eyes

"What!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                         Bye Bye~