Chapter 25~The end

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

There was once a man that had an arranged marriage, he didn't want to get married while his partner was dating someone. While they were forced together the had unknowingly grown feelings for one another. They confessed before their wedding, happily getting married to each other. It was hard. The guy still had his girlfriend with him but didn't see her or talk to her. They broke up and had a scandal after the media had gotten the information. They thought that this would be a crisis but still held on. They made it through. Deciding to adopt a child they went to an orphanage and fell in love with one of the kids. Taking him home with them, they soon had another problem. The birth mother wanted him back, they were desperate to for help. Hiring detectives to find out her background and the best lawyers for when they go to court. Finding negative responses on the birth mothers back they got their baby back and lived a happy life. If it wasn't for the hardship then they would've never gotten to where they are in the first place. 

--------------------

"Mummy, come back here! Hehehehe." 

"Noooooo, if I do you will splash me with water!"

"No! I promise I won't."

"Crosse your heart"

"Mhm!"

"Alright" Yibo came over when a splash of water was heard.

"Hey! you lied to me, how could you!" Yibo said with a fake angry pout.

Fanxing, who saw this immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry"

"If you're sorry then you will give mummy a hug right?"

Fanxing nodded his head and moved to where his mother was. When he was about to give him a hug he screamed.

"Ahhhhh, Mu-hehe-mmy stop 'huff'!" Fanxing said between giggles and short breaths. Trying to get his mummy to stop tickling him.

Xiao zhan had started to watch this scene over the kitchen table where his was working. He was looking at them with a fond smile, this was a family that he always wished for and now that he has it he will protect them with all his power. It was the picture of a perfect family and he wouldn't have it any other way.

The end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                             Bye Bye!