Lazy day

When I wake, Loki's arm is still tightly wrapped around me. He is still fast asleep. I want to get out of bed, but I also don't want to wake him up. I look at his face. It's so peaceful while he sleeps. I shift a little, trying not to wake him but his eyes pop open. He smiles at me.
"Good morning." he whispers to me.
"Good morning" I reply. He notices that his arm is around me and moves it to himself. I don't think he was quite sure about me sleeping with him. I jump out of bed and go to my room. My heart is pounding. I sit on my bed and lay down. What was I thinking? Sleeping with a complete stranger. I barely know him and I'm already sleeping with him? Loki knocks on my door.
"Mackenna, your dog is driving me insane. What does it want?" Loki asks.
"Open the door for her and let her outside," I tell him. I hear my dog barking at the door and then her rushing out. I get up and get dressed. It's just going to be a lazy day today. I need to go to town and get a new shirt. All my other ones are ripped. I look at Loki's outfit. I never noticed the beautiful green it had. With gold on it to match his helmet. Maybe he was important in Asgard. No, he said that no one loved him. I step out of my room and a sweet aroma hits my nose. I go to the kitchen and Loki is reading a recipe while cooking something. I walk up behind him.
"I hope you don't mind that I am using your stuff." he says while stirring something.
"No, not at all. It's nice to see that you are learning something." I reply. He chuckles.
"Just because I come from a different world, doesn't mean I'm stupid." He smirks.
"Well after this wonderful breakfast you are making, we need to go to town. I need new clothes, for a good occasion and you need too." I tell him. He nods.
"Sounds fair."
"Then after we get back it's just going to be a lazy day and I'm going to fix your outfit from Asgard." It sounds weird to be saying Asgard. I don't even know if this place is real or if he is mentally insane. He finishes making his meal. It's pancakes with little flowers on them. I eat them and they are pretty good.
"Just when we go to town, you can't bring your staff. People will think you are insane." I tell him. He stiffens a little. We finish and head to the truck.