Devastated

In the view of Loki

I watch her walk away. I can't believe I ever trusted a human. They are the same as everyone else. Why did I even try to come to Midgard? No one truly loves me. I have to go home with her. My staff is at her house. I stomp after her. She looks beautiful in her green dress. I really want to look at her, but I can't. I plant myself in her car and just stare out the window. I can't get that vision out of my head. We were so close, and she just left. Soon we arrive home. I need to get away from here. Her house is a dark shadow in the night, but I find my way to the door. I don't bother turning on any lights. I get to my room and pick up my helmet. I place it on my head and pick up my staff. I march out of my room and almost colliding with Mackenna.
"Where are you going?" she asks me.
"I'm leaving. I trusted you. I trusted you with my love. And I was such a fool to ever love a mortal. You mortals think you can love, but it all turns out to be a big mess in your life. You aren't capable of loving! You will never know the true value of love! I have finally understood it." I yell at her. Tears are streaming down her face. I push her aside. It hurts me to leave, but I have to.
"Loki! Please don't leave! You're right! I know nothing about love! Just please stay!" She grabs my arm and tries to pull me back. I shake her off and walk out the door. I disappear from her vision. For an hour I stay in the bushes not far from her house. She has been outside twice. She searches and then disappears back inside. Soon all the lights turn off in the house and I think it's time to leave. I can't go back to Asgard. Odin will not be pleased with me. I need to do something. I can't just steal her car and drive off and I sure as hell can't stay here. What am I supposed to do? I sit there thinking. Then an idea hits me. I'll disguise myself as this man who's car broke down. I focus and I transform. Now I have blue eyes with short, light brown hair. There are muscles in every inch of my body. I'm sure she won't mind this. I walk up to her door and knock. I hear her running for the door. She swings it open. Her face is splotchy from the tears.
"Hi. Can I help you?" She asks.
"Yeah, my car broke down at least three kilometres away and you were the nearest house." I tell her. She leads me into the house and points out the spare bedroom. It's still untidy from this morning.
"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry it's not clean. I had someone staying here for a couple of weeks and he left." she says as she hastily tries to clean up.
"It's okay. I think I can handle this." I smile. "So who is this guy's name that left you? And when?" I ask.
"His name is Loki and he left not three hours ago. You are the most curious guest I've ever had. And you don't even know my name yet." She smirks.i want to hold her so badly and tell her I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm sure I would hurt her more than save her.
"My name is Mackenna. And yours?" She looks at me.
"Oh I'm Logan." I say the first name off the top of my head. She yawns.
"Well, I'm off to bed. Please let me know if you need anything, Logan. I'm here to help." She says before disappearing into her room. Don't worry Mackenna, I'll always be here to protect you, no matter what form I take.