Logan

Mackenna
Logan has been here for over three weeks. I haven't tried or even asked to fix his car. He doesn't care. He sleeps, eats and goes into his room every day. He is cute and all, but I just lost Loki so I have no time to think of him in that way. He does remind me of Loki sometimes. The tone of his voice sounds like Loki, the way he is gentle to me. It all seems like Loki, but Loki is gone. He disappeared from me without even saying goodbye. Logan comes out of his room.
"Hey, Mackenna. How are you? You look a little bit sad." He says with a look of worry on his face.
"No. I'm fine." I tell him, "you want to come help me?"
"With what?" He asks.
" I just need a little help raking some leaves." I tell him.
"Yeah, sure." He says and grabs his shoes. I pull on my jacket and shoes and walk out the door with him. It looks like for a second his body changes but I rub my eyes. I miss Loki too much. I wish I hadn't walked away from him. I should've kissed him right then and there. But I didn't. I was a coward, a coward who didn't want love in her life. I brush the thought away and take out a rake from the shed and hand it to Logan. He takes it and walks to the mounds of leaves laying on the grass. By the time I get there, there is already a huge pile of leaves. I stand beside him and start raking. I hear him stop and then I'm swept off my feet and I fall into the leaf pile with Logan. At first I'm filled with shock but then I start laughing. Logan starts laughing with me too. He stands up and starts throwing leaves on top of me. I am laughing so hard my ribs are starting to hurt.
"Logan! Stop!" I yell, trying to push the leaves away and laughing. He laughs and falls beside me. He turns his head towards me. He stares into my eyes. His liquid blue eyes startle me. He puts his rough hand on my cheek. My laughing fades. He starts to lean towards me. I'm taking this chance. I get my face closer to his. And our lips meet. They are soft and full. We stay like that for at least a minute. Then he pulls away. He smiles at me and stands.
"I think we should take up these leaves." He smirks and helps me up. I'm blushing so hard I turn away from him. I'm smiling like an idiot. We finish cleaning up the leaves and head inside. My dog comes up to Logan and licks him. I shoo her away. We sit on the couch and I pop in a movie. I sit right beside him and curl up. Today was a peaceful and happy day, even without Loki.