Shopping

I'm guessing Loki has never been in a car before. He looked extremely nervous. He kept rubbing his knees and moving around. It was starting to bother me.
"Loki, are you okay?" I ask him, keeping my eyes on the road.
"I'm fine. I've just never been in a car." He mumbles back. Everyday he tries not to speak like he did in Asgard, but usually it sounds like he is being rude. I start to slow down the car as we enter town limits. Loki doesn't like it what so ever. His black hair is falling out of place. Usually it's nicely put along the shape of his head, but today it looked like he didn't care. I pull up to a stop sign. A big truck has to go through. I take the chance to look at Loki. I put my hand on his lap. He diverts his attention to my hand and then to my face. His green eyes sparkle, and he smiles at me. I turn my attention back to the road. The truck is gone so I get out of the intersection. I spot the clothing store and pull up. It's nestled in a nice shopping mall. I get out of the car right away but Loki doesn't move. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I take it out. My friend, Alexis want to hang out. I quickly text her back saying no then I go to Loki's side of the car.
"What, you afraid or something?" I stare at him.
"No, why would I be?" He replies.
"Because your staff is at my house. You feel exposed." I smirk.
"You really understand me, Mackenna." He smirks back and steps out of the car. I grab his hand and lead him to the clothing store. When we enter, there is a nice men's section and a decent women's section. I try to let Loki go but he holds on. I take him to the men's side and show him some clothes. A blue t-shirt, a purple one with a skull on it, but he doesn't pay attention to me. His eyes are on a forrest green shirt with gold wisps on it. I walk over to it and show him. He takes it in his hands and lets go of mine.
"Come on, you got to try it on." I tell him and lead him to the changing room.
"What do I do?" He asks
"Just change into that shirt and see if it fits." I tell him. He nods and goes into the change room. I notice this nice black and forrest green dress on the rack beside me. It's the only one left. I walk up to it. Yes! It's my size. I take it off the rack. It has a nice black strip across the front of where my chest will go and it blends with the green to go down until a belt at about the midsection. From there the skirt is black and goes down to about where my knees should be. At the back, from where the skirt stops at the front, is a green extension that would go down to my ankles. It looks beautiful. Loki comes out of the change room. He looks so handsome in that shirt. The green really brings out his eyes. He notices the dress in my hands.
"What's this?" He asks
"It's a dress. I was hoping that you might come to a party with me." I look at him. He looks like he is going to explode with happiness.
"I'm going to go try it on, while you go look for more shirts for yourself." I tell him and go into the change room. I slip it over my body and it fits just perfectly. It shows all my curves. I look like I should be a model. I walk around the change room with it on for a couple of minutes and it seems to be working just fine.
After we are done in the store, Loki has three new t-shirts, four pairs of jeans and a belt. I have the dress and a few new t-shirts. Me and Loki will look amazing at that party.