Tortured

Mackenna

I start to wake. I'm in a little room. I have no idea where I am. I start to panic, I bang on the walls in hope they will fall. I hit them until I am exhausted. Tears fill my eyes. How am I supposed to get out of here? The room has a little dim light at the roof, and is made of concrete. There is a concrete door too. I look at my clothes. There are rips and tears everywhere. I hear a scratching noise and see a tray of food on the floor. It's not much, but it's food. After I eat, two men come into my little room and take me by the arms. "Hey!!! Let me go!" I scream while trying to kick them, but their grip holds me back. I get put in a new room. It's completely white. It hurts my eyes a little. The man I owe money to, James, walks in. "You are going to stay here, until every penny is given to me." He glares at me. I move myself into the corner. He move towards me. "Nothing but a scared little girl. Your boy isn't here to save the day. Boohoo. You owe me money. I'm going to make a deal with you. How's that sound?" He looks at me. "I don't make deals. I don't make deals that the other person can't fulfill. And definitely I don't make deals with you." I snarl at him. His face turns red with anger. He raises his arm and slaps me across the face. There was enough force to make the edges of my vision blurry. "You can beat me, torture me, but I will never return that money. Not after what you did to my friend. I don't care if you think you are the most powerful man on earth. There are people worth ten of you, and they don't beat people." I spit through my teeth. The two men come and take me to a different cell. For days I'm tortured. I'm covered in bruises and scratches. I endure it. I live, and I only have one reason to live. Because at the end of all of this, I know Loki will find me. I know he will go to the end of the earth to find me. Day after day, my body can take less and less of the torture. I'm losing weight at an unimaginable rate. I try to gain, but I can't. I fight it, I will not break. I have to see Loki. I just have to. One day, the two men do not come for me, and they never do the next or the next. I'm getting little food. I'm catching a cold. I'm going to die, I'm going to die in this place. I walk up to the door with the little strength I have left and I push it open. It opened up for me. I walk out and it seems like the place was deserted. I walk right out of it and I don't know where I am. I am surrounded by bush. Miles and miles of non familiar bush. I look at the sun, if I keep walking I should be able to find something. So I start my long, dreadful walk south.