Can't find her

Loki

I had been searching for over three weeks now. I had gained little. I tried to find out as much as I could, but I could not find my Mackenna. I sit here now in a forrest in Washington D.C. The green of the trees is darker than the ones at Mackenna's house. I had gained one hint of where she was. Despite my hate for them, I went to S.H.I.E.L.D. Station and asked if they could possibly track the man who took Mackenna. They had traced him to the middle of these bushes. But they didn't want to bother looking for her. So I set off by myself. I look around me. I see something protruding out of the leaves. I slowly walk towards it. There are some vines strung across it. I pull them aside. It's a door way. I walk in. It's dark, but I find a light switch. I walk in. There is a small room, and another chamber beside it. The room is small, and has a concrete door. In the room I spot blood all over the floor. I walk away and look at the other chamber. There is an arrangement of whips, needles and sticks. Each of them stained with blood. I search the room. As I search I find the sweater Mackenna was wearing the day that she got kidnapped. I pick it up. Dirt, blood and other liquids are all over it. Rips take over the beauty it once had. I clench on to it. Tears roll down my cheeks. This is the only reminder I have, that she is still alive. I run out of the horrible place and start screaming. "MACKENNA! MACKENNA WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell. I fall to my knees. She could be in these miles of bushes. I don't know what emotion I am feeling; hate, anger, sadness, remorse. I clench the hoodie so tight. I need her.