1

"Katie! It's time for work get your ass up!"
"Ugh... I'm up mom." I said back sitting up in my bed. I work at a local coffee shop. It's called Coco's Café. My boss; Coco was a friend from grade school. We were in the same class all the way through grades 1-8. She was my best friend back then and is one of them now. "Mya! You better be up. Don't make me come up there. I got ice water!"
"I'm up!" Man.. she's really aggressive in the morning. I rolled out of bed with my feet on the freezing cold floor. I grabbed my uniform and hung it up in the washroom so I could take a shower. "AHH! Mom! There's no hot water!" I screamed from upstairs. "Sorry! Your brothers took a long time this morning before school!" She yelled back. "Fuck!"
I took my shower anyway and boy was it cold. I guess it was good for my hair though... since it's bright red right now.

I put on my clothes and did my makeup. 10:30am. I leave at quarter to 11 since my shift starts at 11:15am. I walked downstairs as my mom was sitting at the table playing some game on her phone. "Morning." I said walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge for some orange juice. "Morning Katie. How'd you sleep?" She asked as her face was still buried in her phone. "I slept fine. How about you?"
"I slept fine. Your brothers gave me one hell of a morning. Sorry I snapped at you." She said looking up from her game. "It's okay. I get it. It's stressful. The boys can be a pain sometimes. How was Micah? Did he grab his homework?"
"I think he did. And he was actually good this morning. It was Myles that gave me hell. I'm surprised you didn't wake up from the screaming." She said with a annoyed tone in her voice. "Well tomorrow if you need help just wake me up. Myles will be fine if I'm up. I don't take his shit and he knows it." I said as I put a piece of bread in the toaster. I had about 10 minutes left before I had to leave. "Well I'll keep that on mind. Have a good day hun.. I'm gonna go take a freezing cold shower." She said with a smile. "Thanks mom. You have a good day at work as well. I'll see you when you get home. How late are you working tonight?" I asked as my toast popped up. "I work until 3am tonight." She replied and I ate my toast quickly. I headed back to my room to grab my purse and keys. I headed out the door and got in my car. It was a crappy car but it was still mine and that's all that matters.

When I got to work it was already packed. People lined up practically to the door. It's usually busy but not this busy. "Hey! You'll never guess who's here!" Coco said as I walked behind the counter. "Who?" I replied putting on my apron and grabbing a hair net. "Harry Styles." She said with a dramatic pause between each word. "No fucking way! Like Harry Styles, Harry Styles?! The billion dollar business man!"
"Yup! And he hasn't gotten anything yet so hurry up! Maybe you can take his order!" She said with excitement pushing me up to the register. Harry Styles is one of the most famous business men in the world. His net worth is over 2 billion dollars. And he's hot as hell too.
HOLY SHIT HE'S COMING TOWARDS ME! OMG OMG OMG!!