Harry's POV

I can't believe we're actually having a baby girl. I've always wanted to have a daughter and I finally get one with the love of my life. I couldn't imagine having a family with anyone else. Katie was honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up before her like usual so I made myself a coffee and got ready for work. Around 10:30 I woke her up and she did the same.

"Okay baby, I love you and I will see you later. Have a great day." I said as I put on my shoes and grabbed my briefcase. "I love you too!" She said from the washroom before coming out to give me a kiss; She was so cute.

When I got to my office paparazzi were everywhere. "Mr Styles! Mr Styles! Do you know what your baby is yet?" One yelled as I pushed through the crowd. "Yes and it's none of your business, you'll find out eventually." I replied as I opened my buildings door.

"Good morning Mr. Styles how was your appointment yesterday?" Doris asked as I walked into my office. "It was great. We're having a baby girl." I replied smiling as I sat down in my chair and turned on my computer. "Thats wonderful. Congratulations." She said before she set some work down on my desk. "Thank you." I replied holding my smile before she walked back out the door.