62

April 5th. Harry and I were officially together for one year.

I woke up and Harry wasn't beside me. I got up and brushed my teeth before heading into the kitchen to see him cooking pancakes. "Happy anniversary baby." He said as I walked over to him. "Happy anniversary." I replied before kissing him. "I decided to make you pancakes like the first morning you spent here." He said as he flipped the ones in the pan. "You're amazing." I replied smiling and wrapping my arms around him.

We sat at the table and had our lovely breakfast before going back into our room to cuddle and watch tv. We laid in bed for quite some time before I heard a know at the door. "I'll get it." He said and quickly got up. "Okay." I replied giggling as he pranced out the door.

"Thank you so much." I heard him say before the door closed. He walked back into our room holding a beautiful bouquet of roses. "Aw! Harry they're beautiful! You didn't have to do that!" I said sitting up in the bed. "I tried getting something as beautiful as you but I realized that's impossible." He said smiling as he set them on our dresser. "I love you so much. Thank you." I said as he crawled back onto the bed. "I love you more baby." He replied before giving me a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00pm came around and it was time to get ready for dinner. I headed into the washroom to take a shower and of course Harry decided to join me. When we were finished I did my hair and makeup before heading to the closet to pick out a dress. "What suit are you wearing?" I asked as he walked back into our room. "I was thinking the burgundy one." He replied as he walked over to me in the closet. "Okay. Than I'll wear a black dress." I said before looking through my clothes.

I picked out one of my favourite dresses; a shirt black one with an open back and lace sleeves. It was perfect since the dress material was stretchy enough so it wasn't tight around my growing stomach. I put it on while Harry was tying his tie. "How's this?" I asked as I spun around so he could see it. "Damn..." he replied before walking over to me and grabbing my hips. "You look hot as fuck." He continued before smashing his lips into mine.

It was time to go so we both got our shoes on. I decided not to wear heels so I put on my black flats; it still looked cute. "Okay baby, lets go." He said as he grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. "Okay." I hummed as we walked out to the elevator.

~~~~~

When we got to the restaurant the paparazzi were everywhere. "Miss Johnson is it true you're pregnant?!"
"Mr Styles! Mr Styles! When's the wedding?!" They yelled as we tried getting to the doors.
We stopped for a minute to actually answer some questions which we never do. "Okay okay Yes. I am pregnant." I said as they took multiple pictures of us. "What about the wedding?!"
"We're obviously not going to give you full details but we're getting married on July 23rd." Harry said as we both just stood there for their pictures. It would obviously get out eventually that I was pregnant and they already knew we we're engaged so we just gave in and decided to answer more questions.

"Is it true Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik will be standing in your wedding?!" Another one shouted. "Yes. They're all our close friends. Now if you don't mind, we'd like to go eat our dinner." Harry said before he opened the door. "Happy anniversary by the way!" One said before we walked inside. "Thank you." Harry answered putting his hand in the air as we headed inside the restaurant.