21

4:25 and I got a text from Harry.

H: hey baby I'm on my way 😁

K: okay! And the boys can't wait to meet you. Apparently Micah googled you 😂

H: I love that 😂♥️

K: That kid is always doing research lol

H: well I'm about to pull into your driveway haha

K: I see that lmao I'll come open the door

He got out of his car and I stepped outside to meet him before he came inside. "Hey beautiful." He said as he gave me a kiss. "Hey handsome." I replied as I kissed him again. It had been a week since I've seen him as we were both working.

"You ready?" I said with a giggle. "As I'll ever be." He replied right before I opened the door.
Everyone was at the table with monopoly already set up. He took off his shoes and we walked into the dining room. "Boy, Harry is here." I said as the both practically flew off of their chairs to greet him. "Hi Harry, I'm Micah." Micah said as he reached out to shake Harry's hand. "Hi Micah it's nice to meet you. And you must be Myles." He said looking at the six year old with big blue eyes staring at him like he was an alien. "Mhm." He said as he lightly shook Harry's hand as well. "I love the drawing you made Katie. It's very nice." Harry said as we all walked back to the table and sat down. "Hey Harry." Grandpa said with a smile. "Hi Mr. Johnson." He replied shaking his hand. "Call me Peter." He said as Harry sat down at the table. "Hi Ruth it's lovely to see you again." He continued with a smile. "You too Harry!" She replied as he leaned over and gave him an awkward sideways hug.

We started to play the game and Harry was kicking all of our asses. It's our fault for picking a game about money. Of course the businessman would be good at it.

We played for at least two hours until Harry won (of course). We all walked away from the table and the boys headed upstairs to get ready for bed. Grandpa grabbed his coat and said his goodbyes before he headed out the door. He lived next door to us so it wasn't hard for him to get home. "Do you want to stay the night? I'm sure mom wouldn't mind at all. It is Friday night." I asked knowing he didn't have to work since it was the weekend. "I'd love too baby." He said as I spun around to face my mom. "Before you even ask, he can stay over. Just behave yourselves. My room is across the hall and I'd like to sleep tonight." She said with a small chuckle. "Thank mom." I said laughing before we both walked upstairs.

We got into my room and I immediately shut the door. "I like your sweater by the way." Harry joked as he pulled me in close his body. "Why thank you Mr. Styles." I replied as he bit his lip. "Baby you can't say that, you know it turns me on." He whined as he buried his face onto my neck. "I know it does." I replied giggling as he smothered me with kissed. "You're so cute, you know that right?" He said looking into my eyes. "Mhm I know." I replied giving him a smile as I leaned in to kiss his soft lips.

We kissed for a few minutes until I walked over to my closet to grab my pjs. I slipped into the washroom and changed as Harry took off his sweater and pants and set them on my chair.

We both got into my bed and within minutes we were making out again. "I love you baby girl." He said as he moved my hair from my face to behind my ear. "I love you too babe." I replied before we snuggled up and drifted off into sleep.