80

⚠️
The wedding was amazing. It's 4:00pm so we still have an hour before the reception. I hurried into our bedroom to change and Harry followed. "Mrs Styles," he said as he unzipped the back of my dress. "Mr Styles." I replied smiling as I spun around to see his green eyes full of happiness and love and a bright childish smile plastered on his face. He held my cheeks in his hands and smashed his lips to mine. He pulled away and smiled. "I'm so glad you're my wife." He said as he put his hands on my waist. "And I'm so glad you're my husband." I replied before he pulled me in and smashed his lips to mine once again.

I walked into the closet and slipped out of my dress. I turned around to grab the dress I was wearing to the reception but Harry was standing in the doorway to the closet staring at me. "You know Mrs Styles, we have a little bit of time before the reception... you don't have to get into that dress right now." He said with a smirk. "Oh?" I replied giving him a smirk in return. "What would we be doing on that little bit of time?" I continued as he walked over to me. "What do you wanna do?" He asked as he held my chin up so I could see his wanting eyes staring down at me. "I know what you want to do." I said as I smiled.

Before I knew it I was on the bed with his body as close to mine as possible. He got up and took off his suit jacket and undid his shirt and tie exposing his beautifully tattooed arms. He's so hot. I hurried out of his dress pants and crawled back into the bed in only his Boxer briefs. He laid beside me placing kisses on my neck. He stopped at my ear, "I want you so bad." He whispered as I could feel him getting harder against my side. "Me too." I replied as he looked at me with a half smile half smirk. He quickly got up and removed his boxers. He got back on the bed and pulled me down to the edge of it. My stomach is so big that he can't really get on top of me anymore.

Within seconds he was inside me. I let out a moan as he went harder and deeper. He let out soft groans as we came closer and closer to our climaxes. I let go and a few seconds later he did too. He pulled out and fell on the bed beside me. He smothered me with kisses even tho we were both quite out of breath. Our breathing slowed and I turned over to look at the clock; 4:45pm. "Shit we better get ready." I said as I sat up and swung my legs off the bed. They felt like jelly. I got up and Harry followed. He hurried back into his suit and this time he changed his tie to a light blue one to match the dress I had picked. It was light blue, open back, with long sleeves. I hurried into the washroom to fix my just fucked hair. I took out the braid and flowers and hurried it into a bun at the back of my head. I left out a few strands of hair at the front and it didn't look that bad.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked from the living room. "Yup." I replied as I grabbed my back and shoes and headed into the living room. He was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked smiling as I stood behind the couch. "My mom sent me some pictures. They're actually really good." He said as I leaned on the back of the couch to look. "Wow! These are nice. Can you send them to me?"
"Of course baby."

Husband💍: *6 picture attachments*

"Okay. Do you have what you need?" Harry asked smiling as he stood up and headed to the door. "Yup." I replied as I followed.
We got downstairs and Terry was waiting at the door. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Styles. Hope your reception goes well."
"Thank you. Have a good night." Harry said as we both smiled at the young man.
We got into the car and I set my bag down on the floor. Harry grabbed my hand as we headed down the street. He eyes moved from the road to me a few times. I still can't believe we're married.