3

5:15. Thank god. It was a super busy day and extremely tiring. "Bye Coco! I'll see you next week." I said as I headed out the front door. "Bye love! Text me later if you end up talking to Mr Styles!" She said waving as I walked out. I locked the door and headed to my car. When I got in a blasted my music and started to drive home. Maybe I'll just text Harry... I hate talking on the phone. Especially to someone I barley know.

I pulled into the driveway and headed in the house to my brothers screaming over the tv remote. "Hey hey hey! Stop fighting! what's going on?!" I yelled as I throw my shoes on the floor and ran into the living room. "Micah won't let me watch my show!" Myles said with teary eyes. "Myles wants to watch 'Henry and his bucket full of dinosaurs' but I want Pokémon!" Micah argued. "Well. I want Spongebob so I guess we'll watch that." I replied taking the remote. I turned on the show and we watched it until I had to make dinner. My mom was at work for the night so I had to babysit my brothers. Micah is 13 and Myles is 6. They're both a pain in my ass too. But I love them to death.
"Alright boys. What do you want for dinner?" I asked turning off the tv. "Mac and cheese!" Myles yelled with excitement. "Yeah that sounds good." Micah replied with a smile. "Okay boxed or homemade? Your choice."
"Homemade! You make it the best Katie!" Myles said once agin with excitement. "Okay. I'll call you when it's ready. How about you and your brother go play something together while I get it ready. Sound good?" I said as I headed to the kitchen attached to the living room. "Okay!" Myles yelled as the two of them ran towards the stairs. "Hey! No running on the stairs! You know that." I said watching the two of them stop in their tracks.

As I started to cook dinner I decided to grab Harry's card out of my purse. Hmm... should I text or call?... ugh. I'm just gonna text. I said and grabbed my phone off the counter.

K: Hey, it's Katie from the Café hope you don't mind me texting.. calling isn't really my thing Lol

I hope he answers.. even if it takes a few minutes or hours.
I grabbed a pot from the cupboard and filled it with water. I set it down and all of a sudden..
Bzzz bzzz bzzz

H: Hey Katie, It's totally okay if you text. How was the rest of your day?

K: it was good thanks! I'm just babysitting my brothers now. About to cook dinner

H: what are you making?

K: Mac and cheese lol it's their favourite when I make it from scratch

H: so you can cook.. that's pretty cool

K: yeah lol my mom works a lot so I do most of the cooking around here

H: my mom used to work a lot too. I have a sister so I get what that's like. I used to take care of her a lot when we were young.

K: it's hard but I love them so it's okay :)

H: lol so I assume you're not free tonight?

K: sadly no. My mom doesn't get home until 3am 😒

H: damn. I was totally gonna invite you over

K: I'm free tomorrow night.. my moms off so I can go out.. does that work?

H: it should :) I have a few meeting but I should be free after 6:00pm

K: okay sounds good

H: I'll text you tomorrow before I pick you up.

K: you don't have to pick me up lol I have a car

H: it's okay. I'd like to pick you up :)

K: Okok lol then I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow 😊

H: have a good night Katie :)

K: you too!

Wow. For a business man he texts like the average person. He's both professional and chill. I think I'm gonna like this one.