Harry's POV

Here she comes...
Katie and her grandpa walked down the isle and I was completely mesmerized by her beauty. She looked absolutely amazing and I can't believe she's all mine. "You ready mate?" Niall said as he leaned in. "Oh yeah." I replied barley able to say the words.
Before I knew it she was in front of me. The veil was over her face but I could still see her beauty.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of Harry Edward Styles and Katie Marie Johnson." The officiant said as everyone sat down. He continued on for a few moments until it was time for our vows.
I went first.
"Katie, when I saw you I knew right then and there you were the one. Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Not only did your red and black hair draw my attention but the beautiful smile that was on your face as I walked up to you and the way you flushed pink when I ordered my vanilla latte and blueberry muffin. I promise to support you, to homer you, and to love you unconditionally. I promise to to pretend not to be grossed out when I find giant clumps of red and black Hair in the shower drain. I love you more than anything I'm extremely grateful to be able to spend the rest of my life with you and our daughter."

There were small tears in my eyes as I looked at her. Now it's her turn.

"Harry, you are my everything. You changed my life and I couldn't be more thankful. When I first laid eyes on you I knew you were something special. When said you liked my hair and started a simple conversation I felt a spark.. something I've never felt before. You're the kindest, most loving person I've ever met and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else for the rest of my life. You are my world and I'm excited to wake up with you by my side every morning. I promise to cherish you and love you until death do us part. I promise to make you smile as much as you make me smile, even if it means I have to watch soccer or "football" once or twice a week. You are my all and I'm more than excited to be your wife and the mother of our soon to be born daughter."

I could barley hold back my tears. "May I have the rings, please?" He said as Myles handed them to him. "Please repeat after me: I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you."
I grabbed her ring placed it on her finger and smiled as tears were  in my eyes. "I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you."
"Now Katie,"
She grabbed the ring and placed it on my finger. I could see the smile beneath her veil. "I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you."
"By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride."
It was like the room completely disappeared and it was only her and I. I lifted up her veil and placed a passionate kiss on her lips.
We couldn't help but smile as we held hands and headed down the isle as everyone clapped and cheered.