41

I got to work and Coco was cleaning the tables like always. "Hey b!" She said as I walked in. "Hey! I have to tell you something!" I said as I grabbed my apron. "What?" She replied smiling as she walked over to me. "I'm going to England for the weekend... to meet Harry's family."
"What! Really! Omg!"
"Yup. We're leaving tonight at 4:30 and coming back Sunday."
"That's so cool! His family is gonna love you!"
"I hope so, because I sure love him."
"Omg. Maybe he's gonna ask you to marry him! Maybe that's why you're meeting them!"
"I doubt it. It's only been 5 months."
"Are you in love?"
"Of course!"
"Well then that doesn't matter. If it's meant to be it doesn't matter that it's only been 5 months! You guys are perfect!"
"I mean... that'd be amazing if he did, but like I said, I doubt it will happen anytime soon."

I opened the doors and after about 10 minutes people started coming in; a lot of people.
A few hours went by and they went by fast. It was already 2:30! I didn't even realize it had been almost a full shift.

When 3:00 hit I was ready to leave. "Have fun in England b! Love you!" Coco said as I headed out the door. "Love you too!" I replied and walked to my car. When I got in I turned on the radio and backed out of the parking lot to head home. When I got to the apartment Roy held the door for me as I walked into the building like alway.

I got to the door and unlocked it. When I walked in Harry was standing in the kitchen making a coffee. "Hey baby, how was your day?" He asked as I headed towards him. "It was good! How about you?" I replied giving him a kiss. "It was good. Are you ready for our trip?" He asked smiling. "Of course!" I replied as I headed to the bedroom to change out of my work clothes into a sweatshirt and a different pair of tights.

When I walked back into the main room Harry was on the couch drinking his coffee and scrolling through his phone. He had this look of disgust on his face. "What's that look for?" I asked walking over to him. "These idiots can't help but stick their noses in our business." He replied closing the app and putting his phone down. "Oh." I said as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Alright we should finish packing the last few things and then head over to the airport. Do you have a lot to pack still?" He said as he stood up. "No just my makeup hair straightener and toothbrush." I replied as we headed into the bedroom. I grabbed my things and put them in the suitcase. When I finished he picked them up and brought them to the door. I grabbed my bag, charger and shoes and followed him.

We walked out and headed to the elevator. Like always we made out the entire was down. We said goodbye to Roy and got into his car.
When we got to the airport we got out and walked to the plane. "Good afternoon Mr Styles, ready to go?" The pilot asked as he walked towards us. "Yup." He said as we headed to the stairs of the plane.

Harry followed me as I walked up into the plane. It was huge. There were seats and tables and a door at the back. "What's the door for?" I asked as the pilot walked in behind us and shut the door to the outside. "It's a bedroom." He replied as he walked over to the door and opened it. There was a huge bed and a tv. Wow.

After the plane took off Harry and I went to the bedroom and got comfy in the bed since it was a long ride. There was wifi so we watched Netflix for quite a long time until we both ended up falling asleep.