75

⚠️
Harry picked me up from work and when we got home Niall was sitting on the couch, once again watching a soccer game. This time I recognized someone on the team. "Is that Louis?!" I asked shocked. "Yeah he's the co-owner of Doncaster Rovers. It's an English soccer club." Niall said as Harry and I sat down. "That's so cool!" I said as Harry wrapped his arm around me. "Yup it is." He replied smiling.

When the game was done Harry ordered Chinese food and Niall accompanied us for dinner. By the time Niall left it was 11:30pm and Harry and him had quite a few drinks. Harry doesn't drink when he has work the next day but he's off for the next few days since we're renovating the baby's room. Niall tipsily walked to the door and Harry and I followed. Once he left Harry was all over me. "You're so hot." He said as he buried his face in my neck. "Both of me?" I said giggling. "Mhm." He replied as he lifted his head.
We sat back down on the couch and within a second his lips were on mine. I couldn't help but giggle as he pushed his tough into my mouth. "What?" He said as he backed away for a second. "You're drunk." I replied continuing the giggle as his intoxicated green eyes stared at me. "Am I?" He said with an inquisitive tone and a smile. "Yes you are." I replied smiling. "Let's go. We're going to bed."
"Ooo that's a great idea." He replied as I stood up. "That's not what I meant." I said unable to control my laughter at this point.

On our way to the bedroom Harry had his arm wrapped around me. I sat him on the bed and he immediately put his head between my breasts. "Harry!" I said giggling pushing him away. "What?" He said as he looked up at me. His eyes sparkled from the faint light of the city coming in through the window. I walked over to the night table and grabbed Harry's water bottle. "Hey baby, you know what you should do?" Harry said as I walked back over to him. "What?"
"Get naked." He slowly lifted up my shirt, or should I say his shirt, and I quickly pulled it back down. "I'll do what you want if you do what I want, Mr Styles." I said as he cocked his head to one side. "What would that be?" He asked wth wide eyes. "Drink this." I replied handing him the bottle.
He drake half of it and handed then it back to me. I set it on the table and stood in front of him.

He was laying down at this point staring at the ceiling. "Well. It looks like you're too tired for me to-" he quickly sat up and interrupted me mid sentence. "No. I'm awake." He said as he stood up from the bed almost falling over. "Fine." I replied as I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. I'm not gonna lie, I feel a little self conscious now that I'm so big. But I know Harry obviously doesn't care but still... once Linda is born I'm going to feel much better, well, after I start working out and loose the baby fat.
Harry smiled as my shirt fell to the floor.  His eyes filled with want as I wasn't wearing a bra. He was staring down at my breast for a few seconds before sitting back down on the bed. "You're still on naked." He said with a devilish smirk. "You're right. And your water bottle is empty." I replied as I looked over at the bedside table. "Ugh." He was obviously annoyed but he needed to stay hydrated because I know for a fact he's going to have a headache and hangover in the morning.
He reached over to the table and grabbed the bottle. He drank the rest and then threw the bottle on the floor next to the bed. "There. It's done." He said in a too-drunk-to-sound-angry voice.

I was now only wearing pj shorts and I know Harry will be thrilled to see I'm not wearing panties. "Next." He said as he moved himself up to the top of the bed. I slowly removed my shorts and his eyes lit up with excitement. I crawled onto the bed, naked, and sat down next to him. "Mhm. Much better." He said as he looked up and down my body. "Are you happy now Mr Styles?" I asked knowing it would make him even more turned on. "Mhm." He replied barring his face into my neck. He pulled at my skin and I knew It would leave marks. He moved from my neck to my lips and passionately kissed me once agin shoving his young between my teeth. At this point I was totally okay with what was going to happen.

His kiss moved from my lips down my body to my thighs. I let out a moan as he moved to my sex. He felt so good. He stayed there for a few minutes and then moved back up my body. This time I could feel his hard pressing up against me. I want him.

Though he was quite drunk he still had his skills. He thrusted into me over and over and honestly it's quite difficult to do while I'm pregnant but somehow he manages. When we reach our highs he collapsed next to me. We were both pretty out of breath. He sat up and turned to face me. "How was that?" He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Good, very good." I replied smiling as I reached for my water bottle. "Here." I said handing it to him after I took a sip. He grabbed the bottle and finished the last little bit that was left. Before throwing this bottle on the floor next to the other one. "Harry!" I said as I got up. "You know I can't bend down that far to get those." I said not being able to control my giggle. "I'll get them tomorrow." He replied smiling. God he's adorable. And sexy... ugh.

I got up and waddled to the kitchen to grab a new bottle and when I got back Harry was sound asleep. I got into bed next to him and cuddled into his warm body. I felt his body shift so he could wrap him arm around me and before I knew it, I was drifting peacefully into sleep.