65

I got to work and Coco was smiling already. "So....." she said as I got my apron on. "It's a girl!" I said returning the smile. "Ahhhh!! I knew it!" She replied as she jumped up and down with excitement.

"Oh by the way, Lisa and Mack are coming in for work today for some extra training."
Coco said referring to the other employees. "Okay! That's perfect since I was going to ask them to come to the shower. I haven't seen them in forever!" I replied as she smiled. "They'd love that! They always talk about how much the miss seeing you!" She said as she grabbed the rag for the tables before we opened the doors. "What time are they coming in?" I asked as I grabbed more cups from the back. "12:30." She replied as she headed behind the counter with me for the massive rush that just came in through the door. Everyone knows I'm Harry's fiancé and I'm not gonna lie, it's great for business.

12:30 came around and in walked Mack and Lisa. "Hey Katie!" Mack said as she walked behind the counter into the back room where I was washing a few dishes. "Hey girl! How are you!?" I said smiling as she gave me a hug. "I'm good! How's the little bean?" She said with a smile in return. "She's good! Healthy." I said as her face lit up. "It's a girl?!"
"Yup. Found out yesterday." I replied smiling as she grabbed her apron. "You have to tell Lisa she's been dying to find out. She talks about you all the time. We both missed you!" She said as Lisa walked in.

"Hey Lisa, how've you been?" I asked as she practically ran to hug me. "I'm good! How are you and baby?" She said smiling as she grabbed her apron. "I'm good and so is she." I replied as her face lit up as well. "She!?"
"Yup. Little Linda Marie." I replied as we all walked back into the main room. "That's such a cute name. I love it." Mack said as she stood at the register waiting for another customer to come. "Thanks!" I replied as I grabbed a rag and headed to a table.

~~~~

1:45pm came and it was time for my break. I went outside and saw Harry standing next to my car. "Hey baby!" I said as I walked over to him. "Hey, I thought I'd catch you. How's your day going?" He asked before he kissed me. "It's going good. What are you doing here?" I replied smiling as we got into my car. "Well, I was gonna pick up a few drinks. I don't have a meeting for another hour so I figured I'd come see you." He said smiling. "Aw! You're my favourite." I replied before giving I'm another kiss.

My break was over and Harry and I walked into the cafe. "Hey Harry!" Coco said as she walked over to clean another table. "Hey Coco, how are you?" He asked smiling. "I'm good thanks! How about you?" She replied before giving him a hug. "I'm good." He replied as we both walked to the counter. "This is Lisa and the one in the back is Mack." I said as Mack hurried to see who I was talking to. "Omg you're Harry! I see your billboard all the time." She said laughing as she shook his hand. "yup." He said laughing as I made him his drink since I knew what he wanted already.

"Hi Harry, I'm Lisa. It's nice to meet you finally." She said shaking his hand as well. "You too, how long have you guys worked here?" He asked as I handed him his drink and Lisa put his money in the register. "About 4 months now. We only see Katie like twice a month." Mack said as she walked back to the other side of the counter. "Are you guys going to the baby shower?" He asked as he took a sip of his latte. "Are we invited?" Lisa asked laughing. "Of course you are!" I replied as I walked over to Harry to walk him out. "Yay!" Mack said from the other side of the cafe. We were all so loud thank god no one was inside.