43

I woke up and Harry was already making a coffee. "How's your head?" He asked walking over to me and handing me the cup. "Doesn't feel too nice." I replied taking a sip. "Luckily I came prepared." He said as he handed me an aspirin. "Thanks." I said with a giggle as I popped it into my mouth. "No problem baby." He replied and gave me a kiss.

I got up out of the bed and grabbed the shirt I was originally gonna wear to sleep in but I obviously didn't wear it last night. I put it on and grabbed a pair of panties and headed to the washroom. I brushed my teeth and when I finished I walked to the Balcony since Harry was sitting there drinking his coffee. "Hey babe, I'm gonna take a shower." I said as i stood in the door frame. "Okay baby I'm probably going to too but you can go first." He replied smiling at me. "Or....... you can join me." I said returning his smile. "Okay I'll be right in!" He replied as he finished the rest of his coffee.

I started the shower and soon after the water heated up Harry came in to join me. I washed my hair and when we were done We got out and dried off. Once again I was using two towels and Harry laughed at me. He's lucky he's the love of my life or else I'd totally smack him.

I did my hair and makeup and got dressed into the other clothes I packed since I wasn't putting on my dress until dinner.
"Hey baby, let's go for a walk. I'll show you around and we can get breakfast." He said grabbing his sweatshirt; He wasn't putting on his suit either.

We walked to the door and put on our shoes. We headed down the hallway to the elevator and went down to the main floor. It was a nice day so we headed down the streets until we came across a little restaurant. We walked in and it was super cute. It looked like something you'd see on tv. We sat down and ordered our food and we talked until it got to us.

When we finished he paid since he was in charge of the money since I have no idea what any of the words they use mean. It was kind of cool seeing and hearing the different people. It's even cooler to see where Harry grew up.

We walked around until we came to a huge open gate with a beautiful garden behind it. "Ready to see one of my favourite places?" He asked as he took my hand and walked into the garden. There were beautiful full trees and rows of flowers. The garden was magnificent and right in the centre if it there was a fountain with angels surrounding it. "Harry this is beautiful." I said in awe and we sat down on a bench. "Like I said, it's one of my favourite places. I used to come here all the time when I was younger. I'd sit here for hours and ignore everything else in the world." He replied smiling as we stared at the fountain.

~~~~~

When we left the garden and headed back to the hotel we took our time. It was such a beautiful day and there was not a lot to do so we just admired the sites and I could tell Harry was enjoying all the memories the places brought him. We came across a bakery called the W. Mandeville Bakery. "Believe it or not I used to work here before I moved to New York." He said taking me in. The smell of the freshly baked goods was amazing.

"Harry Styles?!" One of the employees said as they walked out from the back room. "Katie this is my old boss Simon." He said introducing me to the man as he gave Harry a hug before returning to the other side of the counter. "It's nice to see you! How's the businessman life treating you?" Simon asked as he wrapped up a loaf of bed. "It's pretty good. Especially now that I have Katie." Harry replied looked at me and smiling. "You're a lucky girl miss Katie. Harry's pretty hard to tie down from what I remember." Simon said as he put the loaf on the counter. "This is on me." He continued as he pushed it over to Harry and I. "You don't have to do this! I can pay for it." Harry said grabbing his wallet. "Put that away. It's my pleasure. It's a blessing seeing you again after all these years." He said smiling at Harry. "Thanks Simon. It's great to see you again. Have a wonderful day." Harry said as he put his wallet away and grabbed the bread. "Same time you both!" He said as he walked back to our side and gave Harry another hug before we walked back into the street.