12

*beep beep beep*
7:30am. I rolled over to see Harry smiling at me. "Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" He asked as I smiled back at him. "Good since you're here." I replied as he moved the hair on my face to behind my ear. "I'm glad." He replied leaning in to give me a kiss. "I have a half hour, and honestly I kinda want to spend it laying here with you." He said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in closer to him. "I'd like that." I replied getting comfortable snuggling into him. "So.. I know it's been two days.. but I really like you Katie.. and I don't usually like someone as much as I like you.." he said as I looked up to face him. "I feel the same way Harry.." I replied as his green eyes lit up. "Really?" He asked as a smile began to form on his face. "Yes Really." I replied reaching up and kissing him. "So... do you maybe want to make it official?" He said with hesitation in his voice. "I'd love too Mr. Styles."
His smile got even bigger as I scooted up to be face to face. "Okay." He said, his voice full of excitement. He put his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips firmly on mine. I wanted him so bad but I knew my mom and brothers were home,

After 20 minutes we had to get up and Harry had to leave. He put his suit back on but without the tie. He stuffed it into his pocket. Before we opened the door he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body and passionately kissed me once more.

We walked out of my room and down the stairs to meet my mom drinking coffee in the kitchen. "Morning Kate- oh, is this Harry?" She said with surprise not expecting to see the business man in her house at 7:54am. "Mom, this is Harry Styles, my... boyfriend." I replied with a smile perched on my face. Saying he was my boyfriend just felt right.. it's hard to explain but it just.... felt like it was meant to be.
"Nice to meet you Harry. I'm Ruth." She said as she shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you as well." He replied with a smile perched on his face.

We walked to the front door and he put on his shoes. "Well I had a great night.. I will text you later on love. Have a good day." He said as I opened the door for him. "You too!" I replied looking at my mom who was facing the other way. I snuck in a kiss before he left and watched as his car left the driveway.
"He's more handsome in person." Mom said taking a sip of her coffee as I walked into the kitchen. "He really is." I replied unable to get the smile off my face. "And you really like him?"
"I do. I really do." I said as I made a coffee.
I had to go to work at 1:00 so I figured I'd just chill for a while until I had to get ready. "So.. he's your boyfriend eh?" Mom said coming to sit next to me on the couch. "Yeah.. we made it official this morning."
"It's only been 3 days!" She continued. "I know but it feels right. Like it's meant to be. Harry thinks so too." I replied sipping on my coffee. "I just don't want you to get hurt."
"I know mom.. I don't want to either but I have a good feeling about this one." I said as I turned on the tv. "You know what happened last time..." she continued as I flipped through channels before the boys came downstairs. "I know..." I replied.

Last year I had a boyfriend for six months. It was super toxic and I was unable to see it. We fought all the time and I refused to leave until one day he just stopped talking to me. He completely ghosted me and I never heard from him again. I lost my friends since they were his too and I fell into a really bad depression. I haven't dated since.. well that is until Harry came along..

Anyway after I found a Channel the boys came running down the stairs. The bus came at 8:45 and it was 8:36 when they came down. "Okay let's go." Mom said grabbing her shoes and picking up Myles' backpack as he put his shoes on along with Micah. They all went out the door and mom slammed it on the way out.
I finished my coffee and put my cup in the sink. I decided to go upstairs and watch tv instead of sitting on the couch. I heard mom come back in talking on the phone. "Hey hun! I'm gonna have to go in early. Kristina is sick and needs me to fill in for her. I'll be home at like 3:30. Are you working today?" I heard her yell from downstairs. "Yeah I work 1-6 today." I yelled back as she rushed up the stairs to get her work clothes on.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked as she opened her door to head down the stairs. "Yeah.. sorry hun."
"It's okay. I'll see you when I get home from work later." I replied as she ran down the stairs. "I love you!" She yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "I love you too mom!" I yelled back before she slammed the door closed.
It was only 10:00am and I still had 3 hours before I had to work so I took a shower and got ready before I made myself a sandwich and watched tv.

12:45 came along and I got up grabbed my purse and headed out the door.