35

As I was laying in bed watching tv and on my phone I heard the front door open. "Hey baby I'm home." I heard Harry say as he walked through the front door. I got up out of the bed and hurried to the door to meet him. "Hi! How was your day?" I asked as he put his keys in the bowl. "It was pretty good. I made a lot of deals." He said smiling but something seemed off..

He kissed me and headed into the bedroom. "When do you want to go for dinner?" He asked from the other room. "Whenever you want babe, I just have to get dressed." I replied as I walked into the room to see Harry grabbing a black suit from the closet. "Okay how about in 20 minutes?" He said as he undid his dress shirt. "Sounds great." I replied grabbing my clothes off the back of the door.
I stepped into the washroom and changed. I knew Harry would like my outfit.

I walked out to see him standing at the mirror. "What do you think?" I said as I walked over to him. "Damn... you look hot as fuck baby." He replied grabbing my waist and pulling me tight to his body. "Same to you." I said as he leaned down and kissed me. When we stopped I could see him staring at my boobs even though he tried to hide it. "Like the view?" I asked giggling as his eyes darting up to mine. "I don't know what you're talking about." He replied returning the giggle as he looked back down my shirt.

I got on my only pair of heels. I never wear them but I thought they'd go good with my outfit. I headed to the door to see Harry staring at his phone. "Ready?" I asked as he quickly looked up. "Wow..." he said looking up and down my body. "What?" I asked smiling as he put his phone in his pocket. "Like I said before baby, you look hot as fuck." He replied with a huge smile as I walked towards him.

He grabbed his keys and we headed to the elevator aka our favourite makeup place. We got to the main floor and I fixed my shirt as we walked towards Roy. "You both look lovely." Roy said smiling. Harry and I returned the smile and thanked him. We headed to his car and he opened the door for me; such a gentleman. We began driving and he held my hand tightly in his.

When we got to the restaurant it was like the one we went to before but even nicer. Of course paparazzi was outside; they always where here since a lot of famous people ate here. "Mr Styles! Miss Johnson! Is it true you live together now?!" One of them shouted as we stepped out of the car. We ignored them as best we could and walked into the restaurant. We sat far away from the window since they were crowded outside looking in with their cameras.

We ordered our food and of course had a glass of wine each. Once we finished Harry got the check and paid before I saw the amount once again. We headed towards the door and the paparazzi swarmed us again. The took picture after picture until we got into the car. We headed home and thank god they didn't know where we lived.

We got inside and went into the bedroom to change out of our 'fancy' clothes. I went into the closet and put my shoes away. Soon after I went into the dresser and grabbed a pair of shorts and a bra. The shirt I was wearing to dinner had one built in since it was too low cut for a regular one. I quickly put my shorts on and bra while Harry was in the closet changing.

When he walked out I was walking into the washroom. "Baby." He said with a whine as I turned around to see him in only pj pants. He looks even hotter every time I see his bare chest. I still can't get over how sexy his tattoos make him. I especially love the naked mermaid on his arm. "What?" I replied as his eyes immediately looked at my chest. "Nothing, I just wanted you to turn around." He said giggling. "Oh." I said returning the giggle and walking towards him. He placed his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. "Babe, I have to take my makeup off." I said giggling as his lips tickled my neck. "Fine." He said with a pout and let go of me so I could go into the washroom.

When I finished taking my makeup off i brushes my teeth as well. I walked out to see Harry laying in bed scrolling through Netflix to find Family Guy. I was still in shorts and a bra so I just hopped into bed like that. I knew Harry obviously was okay with that. I laid down beside him as he clicked on the show. We laid there for quite some time until Harry couldn't help smashing his lips into mine.
We stayed there for a while until he got on top of me. But surprisingly we didn't do anything more than make out.

A little later we ended up cuddling until we both fell asleep.