57

New Year's Eve. Coco was coming around 3:00 and I had to clean the house before Niall comes over.

"Hey babe, where's the vacuum?" I asked since Harry usually does that part of the cleaning. "In the hall closet." He replied as he was cleaning the main washroom even though it wasn't dirty since we don't use it. "Okay thank you." I said as I went to go get it.

When I finished vacuuming I went into the kitchen and turned on the dish washer. I headed into our room and made the bed like always even though no one would be in there.
I walked back out into the living room and fixed up the couch pillows and dusted the tv stand and put coasters on the side tables for everyone's drinks. One of my least favourite things is when cold drinks leave a ring on the table. I know. I'm weird but it's a thing.

~~~~

2:25pm came around and Harry's phone went off. "Niall said he's on his way up." Harry said as he walked out of our room. He was wearing a green sweatshirt that said "stay away from toxic people" with a dog with a sign that said "you've got issues" and a pair of brown pants. "I love your sweater." I said giggling as he walked over to me. "And I love you!" He replied before smothering me with kisses. "Aww I love you too baby." I said as we both heard a know on the door.

"Hey mate!" Harry said as Niall gave him a huge hug. "Hey Katie!" He said as he gave me one too. "Congrats on the engagement! You know I was the one to set it up." He said as he headed to the kitchen to put the 3 bottles of whiskey on the counter. "It was lovely." I replied as Harry rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You ready to get wasted?!" Niall said as he flopped down on the couch. "Well.... I know I am. But Katie's not drinking tonight." Harry said looking at me. Niall's face dropped in shock. "What? Why the fuck not?!" He said as he sat up. "Well...." I said hesitantly. "It's okay." Harry whispered as a smile formed on his face. "I'm... um... sort of... um... pregnant." I said with a small smile. Niall's face lit up as he jumped up from the couch. "Are you for real! Oh my god! My best mates gonna be a dad!" He said running over to us and hugging both of us. "No one really knows yet..." I said as he walked over to the counter. "Harry, bud we're taking a shot." He said grabbing two shit glasses from the cupboard since we didn't put them out yet. "At 2:45 in the afternoon?" Harry said laughing as Niall filled both glasses. "Yup!" He said and handed Harry his glass. "To being a dad!" Niall said before clinking the glasses together. "To being a dad!" Harry replied before they both took their shots.

Bzzzz bzzzz

C: hey b! Omw over and I got vodka just in case they want some haha

K: sounds great Niall is already here so just be prepared.

C: AHH I can't wait! Holy fuck 🙏🏻😩

K: haha I'll let Harry know you're oyw

C: okay b I'll be there in like 5

K: Okok see you soon

"Coco's on her way now." I said as Harry and Niall we're sitting on the couch. "Okay baby." He replied as Niall and him turned on the tv.
A few minutes later Coco knocked on the door and I hurried to go answer it.