81

We got to the reception hall and there were tones of people. We walked in and everyone clapped. Ahh! So much attention.
We got to our head table and I set my bag down. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Coco were all already sitting down at the table all looking down at their laps on their phones. "Anything interesting?" Harry said to Niall as he looked up. "I'm just posted a picture of us. Is that okay?" He said as he showed Harry his phone. "That's a good one. Tag me." Harry replied as he sat down next to me. "B! Look at this!" Coco said handing me her phone. "Look how good this picture is!" She said as I saw a picture of Harry and I as we kissed. "Wow! Who took that? Was that the actual photographer?" I asked as I examined the photo some more. "Yeah, they're already on the website. Over 10 thousand people already liked them. It's crazy." She said as a shocked look formed on my face. "19 thousand people?"
"Yeah. That's what happens when you marry one of the worlds most famous businessmen and have 3 celebrity's stand in the wedding. And look at this one, don't Zayn and I look cute!"
"Very. And yeah.. I guess you're right. It's kinda weird to think I'm practically a celebrity now."
"Yeah. It's crazy! And check your insta! You'll never guess what they did! I saw it when I went to tag you in the post!"
I grabbed my phone from my bag and opened up Instagram. Oh my god. I'm verified. What the heck!?
"You're verified! Look at that beautiful blue check!" Coco said smiling.

It was kind of funny because Niall, Liam and Zayn all volunteered to sing for some of the night so there was a band for them.

Everyone ate their food and now it's time for our first dance.
Niall went on the stage and everyone clapped. "Okay. This one is called Black and White." He said as the band started playing.

Yeah I see us in black and white
Crystal clear in a star lit night
In all your gorgeous colours
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life

We danced and soon after my mom and grandpa came in the floor. Then my aunt and uncle, then the boys. Then before I knew it everyone was dancing. Having the time of out lives, Harry and I continued dancing for a while until I got tired since you know, I'm pregnant.

I could see Liam, Niall and Louis drinking at the table and I could see Harry eyeing them. "Go. Have fun. We have all the time in the world. I'll dance with Coco." I said smiling. "Are you sure?"
"Yes. Go. It's only 9:30."
"Okay baby. I love you."
"I love you too."
He walked Over to the boys. At this point Coco was dancing with my brothers since Zayn was on stage now. "Okay boys. Time for me and Coco to dance." I said as I walked up to them. "B! This is amazing! And do you hear my mans up there?! Ahh! He's so talented!" She said smiling as she took my hands and went into the middle of the dance floor.
Soon it was Liam's turn to go up and I couldn't wait to dance to Strip That Down.
Harry found his way back to me and he grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the floor. He's an amazing dancer. "You know I love it when the music's loud, but come on, strip that down for me!" I sang as Harry and I danced our hearts out.

It was 10:52pm and everyone started clearing out. It was a great night but I was extremely tired. Coco was pretty drink so I knew I had to drive her home but then Harry was also quite drunk and his car is here. Liam wasn't drunk so he said he would take Harry car back to our place and then I'd take him to Niall's when I come back from bringing Coco and Zayn home. "Okay let's go. Harry you can sit in the front obviously. Coco hun and Zayn get in the back. If you throw up it's your car so I'm not cleaning it." I said as she giggled. "I'm not gonna throw up." She said slurring as she practically threw herself into the back seat. "Okay. Seatbelts." I said as I got in. It was like talking to 5 year olds. Harry of course was all handsy with me. "Harry. We're in the car. Maybe when we get home." I said laughing as he pouted. "But I want you now." He said as he slumped down in the seat. "We're not alone babe. Like I said maybe when we're at home." I replied as I drove onto the road. Coco's car is a lot different from mine so it's weird driving it.

We got to her place and I walked them to the door and to their apartment. When I got back to the car harry was standing on the sidewalk staring at the McDonald's across the street. "No." I said as I walked up to him. "We're not getting McDonald's. It's 11:30 at night." I said as I pulled him to my car. "Why not baby, I want chicken nuggets." He sounded like a 12 year old at this point. "Maybe tomorrow. Let's get you home." I said as i put him arm around him and helped him to my car.

We got back to the apartment and Liam was waiting inside with the keys. "Thanks. I'll bring Harry up and then I'll drive you over to Niall's. Thank go Niall has a driver." I said laughing as I helped Harry up the ramp to the elevator. "Yeah I don't know how it would work if he didn't." Liam replied laughing as I clicked the button.
I unlocked the door and Harry walked over to the couch. "I'll be back in like 10 minutes. I love you." I said as I watched him face plant into the couch. "I love you too." I heard him say with his head on the cushion.

I went down to the main floor and Liam was waiting. "Okay. Let's go." I said smiling as we headed out to my car. We talked like normal sober people until we got to Niall's. "Have a good night. Congratulations again. You two deserve each other. See you soon." Liam said as he opened the car door. "Thanks Liam. Have a good night."
"You too."

I started driving and when I got back home I pulled in beside Harry's car.
I got in and Harry was still on the couch. "Harry, Baby, lets go to bed." I said as I set my keys down and took off my shoes. "That's a great idea." He said as he jumped up. "That's not what I meant. I meant to sleep. We just did it earlier." I said laughing as i helped Him into our room. "Fine." He said with a pout and fell onto the bed. "You need to change baby. Yo I can't sleep in your suit." I said as I took off my dress. His eyes didn't leave my naked body. "Harry." I said as I slipped on one of his shirts.
He finally stood up and I undid his tie and dress shirt. He wiggled out of his jacket and let it fall to the floor. I wasn't going to bother picking it up. I'll get it tomorrow or better yet, I'll make him pick it up tomorrow. Yeah. That sounds like the plan.
He laid down on the bed and I pulled his pants off him. He smirked the whole time.
I crawled into bed and he scooted up to be face to face with me. "Time to sleep." I said giving him a kiss. "Why?" He said in a drunken whiny voice. "Because yo sure very drunk and I am very tired." I said as I reached for the lap to flip it off. "I love you." He said I turned off the light. "I love you too." I replied and gave him one last kiss before he completely passed out.
I soon did the same.