Harry's POV

I woke up around 9:30am and my head kind of hurt from drinking last night. Katie was still sleeping so I quietly walked into the washroom to take a shower before going out to get the paint. We were getting a nice light turquoise colour and a light grey for the accent wall. I already order the colours so they'd be ready when I go to pick them up.

I got out of the shower and she was still asleep; She's so cute... I went into the closet and grabbed a white dress shirt and grey pants along with a grey suit jacket and tie. I obviously wasn't wearing that to paint but I don't leave the house unless I'm wearing a suit.

I walked out and closed the bedroom door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and wrote a note so Katie knew where I was if she woke up before I got home.

Good morning baby, I'm just picking up the paint and I didn't want to wake you. I'll be home soon xx
H

I put on my shoes and headed to the elevator.
"Good morning Mr Styles." Roy said as I headed down the stairs. "Good morning Roy." I replied as I got to the door that he was holding open for me. "Thank you." I said as I headed out to my car.

I got to the paint store and the women knew exactly what I was getting before I even spoke. "Here you go Mr Styles, have a great day." She said as she handed me the containers of paint. "Thank you. You too." I replied smiling before I headed back to my car. When I got in I decided to text Niall.

H: hey so I grabbed the paint, you can come by around 10:30 if that works.

N: ok sounds good bud I'll be there :)

H: see you then

I started the car and drove down the road before getting to Starbucks to get a latte, I figured I'd get Katie something to for when she wakes up.
"Hi can I get a venti vanilla latte, and a Trenta Very Berry Hibiscus."
"Yup! Head up to the next window."
I got to the window and took out my card. "That will be $15.38." The girl said as she handed me the machine. I tapped my card and she handed me the two drinks. "Thank you." I said as I set them in the cup holders. "Have a great day." She replied smiling before I drove away.

When I got home Katie was sitting at the table. "Good morning baby, how'd you sleep?" I said as I took off my shoes and walked over to her. "Good.. Ooooo Starbucks!" She replied smiling as I set her drink down in front of her. "Thank you!" She said as I gave her a kiss before sitting down next to her. "Niall will be here around 10:30." I said as she put her phone down. "Okay." She replied as she took a sip of her drink.

~~~~

10:30am came around and Niall knocked on the door. Roy knows who he is obviously so he's one of the few people who can just walk in.
"Hey mate." I said as he took off his shoes. "Hey bud, hey Katie." He replied as he walked over to her to give her a hug. "Hi Niall." She replied smiling. Her smile was beautiful..

"Okay ready to start painting?" Niall said smiling. "I gotta change first, I'll meet you in there." I replied headed to my bedroom. "Okay bud." He said as he headed down the hall.
I went into the closet and put on an old Rolling Stones shirt and grey jogging pants. I don't really care if I get paint on them honestly.

I walked out of the bedroom and Katie was still sitting at the table. "Okay baby, holler if you need me." I said kissing her forehead. "Okay baby will do." She said as she stood up. "I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too!" She said returning the smile as she walked into our bedroom.