70

I woke up and Harry was making breakfast. I got up brushed my teeth and headed into the kitchen to see him making eggs, bacon and hash browns. "Oh, good morning baby, how'd you sleep?" He asked as I wrapped my arms around him. "Good." I replied smiling before he spun around to give me a kiss. His eyes sparkled from the sunlight coming in through the windows.

When breakfast was done we sat at the table and ate as we were both on of phones. "I just gained 20 thousand followers. This is crazy!" I said as he looked you smiling. "Just wait until we're married. I bet you'll gain a lot more." He said giggling before he grabbed our plates and headed into the kitchen.

"Well it's 11:30 I think I should start getting ready for the shower." I said as I stood up. "Okay baby, I figured I can drive you over to Coco's around 1:00 that way you'll have an hour to get things ready." He said as I headed into our bedroom. "Sounds good." I replied smiling before I went into the washroom to start my shower.

When I got out I did my hair and makeup like always. It was 12:30 by the time I finished so I decided it was time to pick my outfit. I had to buy a bunch of new clothes since I couldn't just wear Harry's tee shirts everyday. I walked into the closet and grabbed my new black dress. It was simple yet elegant. I put it on and had Harry come in to do up the zipper in the back since I couldn't reach. "Thanks babe." I said as I turned around to face him. "Of course baby. You look absolutely beautiful." He replied before giving me a kiss.

~~

We headed over to Coco's and he helped bring the last little bit of stuff up to her apartment.

K: hey b I'm on my way up

C: Okok! I'll unlock the door

She buzzed us in and we headed to the elevator. Of course we kissed the whole way up like we usually do. We got to the door and Coco was inside hanging up the last pink streamer from her window. "Hey Harry!" She said as she got off her stool. "Hey Coco, how are you?" He asked as she gave him a hug. "I'm good! Zayn says hi by the way." She replied smiling before taking the box of gift bags from his hand. "Tell him I say hi too. Oh and that he better answer the group chat." He said laughing. "Will do." Coco replied returning the laugh.
"Okay we'll have fun! I'll pick you up around 5:30, I love you." Harry said as he gave me a kiss goodbye. "Okay baby, I love you too! See you later on." I replied as he opened the door to leave.

After Harry left Coco and I made some last minute touches; by the time we finished it was 2:00pm. "Okay so Lisa and Mack are on their way up." Coco said as she buzzed them in. "Okay and my mom and aunt are on their way. And Harry said Doris will be here shortly as well." I replied smiling as I sat down on the couch. "Awesome." She said as the girls walked in the door. "Hey!" They said as they took off their shoes. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming!" I said giving them both hugs. "Oh looks like your mom, brothers, aunt and Doris are here." She said walking over to the buzzer.

They all came in and I was so excited to meet Doris. "Hey! It's so nice to meet you! Harry speaks very highly of you!" I said as I gave her a hug. "Wow! You're more beautiful in person! It's lovely to meet you too, Harry's a lucky man." She said as she set her gift down on the table next to the others. "Thank you so much." I replied smiling as my mom and aunt walked over to me. "Hey hun!" Mom said as she gave me a hug; my aunt did the same. They boys ran over from the doorway and gave me huge hugs as well. I could tell they were excited to be here. "How's the little munchkin?" My aunt replied smiling. "She's great. Super healthy." I replied as we all headed over to the couches.

Everyone had wine except for the boys obviously and I of course just had some sparkling water. That shits kinda good though. "Okay! I think it's time for gifts!" Coco said as she headed over to the table after stuffing her face with chocolate covered strawberries. She grabbed the first one and handed it to me. "This ones from me." Mack said smiling. I opened it up to see beautiful pink and yellow onesies. "Wow! They're so cute! Thank you!" I said smiling as I held each one up. "You're welcome. I saw them and couldn't help myself. Linda is going to look so cute in them." She replied as I folded them up and set them down; Coco was keeping a list of the things they got me. There was another box attached so I went on and opened it. There were a bunch of books. "Aw! I can't wait to read these to her! I'm gonna make sure she grows up loving books!" I said smiling as I reached over to give her a hug.

"This ones from me." Lisa said as Coco handed me the next one. This one was big. With a little one box on top. When I opened it I was surprised to see the box contained a bassinet. It was beautiful. "Wow! Thank you so much Lisa! This is amazing!" I said as I leaned over to hug her. I opened up the little box and saw an adorable pink and green patterned blanket and a yellow one underneath. "I hope you like them." She said smiling. "I love them!" I replied as I set them down with the other boxes. "Okay This ones from me." Coco said smiling has she gave me a small box. Inside was a pickup receipt for a high chair. "You bought her a high chair, thank you!" I said giving her a hug. "No problem b. It was on the registry so I figured might as well help you out." She replied smiling as she grabbed another gift; this one was from mom and the boys. I opened it up to see books from my childhood. "Wow! The choose your way Pinocchio book! I haven't seen this for ages!" I said smiling as I pulled it out along with a bunch of other books. "I thought you'd like that." She replied smiling as I opened up the next box which was also from her. "These are adorable!" I said as I pulled out some cute little dresses and a few more onesies. "Thanks mom." I replied standing up to give her a hug. "No problem hunny." She said as I sat back down. "This ones from me." Doris said as Coco handed me another gift. I opened it up to see a little box on top of a bunch of newborn onesies and some of 3-6 month ones too. "Thanks Doris. These are lovely." I said as she stood up to hug me. "Of course." She replied smiling. Last but not least was my aunts gift. "This is from me, your uncle, Robin and Randy." She said as I started unwrapping the gift. "Wow! A nursing pillow!" I said as I held it up. There were also I whole bunch of clothes. "Wow! And the clothes! Thank you so much." I said smiling. "You never have enough baby clothes, they grow so fast." She said giving me a smile I'm return.

"Thank you everyone for your amazing gifts and I'm glad you all came. Please take food home. I can't afford to get any bigger." I said as they all laughed. Mack, Lisa and Doris all have me hugs before they left and my mom, brothers and aunt stayed a little bit longer. Coco was running around the apartment playing tag with the boys as mom pulled out her phone; my aunt was still finishing her wine. "So grandpa made you something. He's been working on it all month." Mom said showing me her phone. The picture was a beautiful six foot pink and green ruler made out of wood. "Wow! This is amazing! Tell him I say thank you and when I see him I'll thank him again and give him a huge hug." I said smiling as I admired the picture some more. "I will. And we better get going. We will see you soon." Mom said as she gave me a hug. "Boys, it's time to go." She said as my aunt stood up from the couch and handed Coco her glass. "Love you hun! See you soon." Aunt said as she hugged me before they all got their shoes on. "Bye Katie we love you." Mom said as they boys darted over to me and gave me a hug. "Yeah love you." Myles said smiling as he headed back over to mom. "Love you Katie. We'll see you soon." Micah said as he did the same. "Bye guys!" I said as they opened the door. "Bye!" They all replied as they walked out.