Harry's POV

I woke up and Katie had already left to Coco's. I walked into the kitchen and next to my coffee mug there was a note.

Dear almost husband,

I'm at Coco's like we planned. I can't wait to marry you. I love you so much!

K

She's adorable. I grabbed my phone and sent a text. I figured she was sleeping at Coco's since it's only 7:30am.
I made my coffee and sat down at the table with the paper like pretty much every morning. When I finished reading I decided to make an avocado toast. I ate it at the counter and then headed to the washroom to take a shower. The water wasn't draining properly and I knew exactly what the problem was. I went under the sink and grabbed something to unclog the drain. There was a huge clump of red and black hair; Gross.

I finished my shower and when I looked at the clock it was 9:30. And as soon as I picked up my phone there was a text from 30 seconds before from Katie.

K: I hope you slept well 🥰 I'll see you at 2:30! I love you too.

I responded as soon as I read it. She's the most amazing women I've ever met and I can't believe I have the privilege of marrying her.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch for a while and watched the news. It was 11:30 when I looked at the clock and I decided to text the boys.

Today's the day boys 💍

H: do you guys want to come over? Katie's at Coco's and I'm lonely lol

N: sure bud, me and the lads will be over in like 20

L: yeah I'm still trying to figure out how to tie this stupid tie 💀

LP: Louis. Just come to the spare room I'll help you 😂

L: no you fuckin lusah! I can do it it's just gonna take me a few minutes...

N: stop fighting. It's Harry's big day 💀😂

H: I think it's entertaining actually 😂💯 and Zayn are you here buddy?

Z: yeah I was having a wee 😬 I'll be there in 20 as well. Gotta tell The girls where I'm going. Niall can you pick me up? Coco needs the car for her and Katie.

N: yeah I can come get you

H: didn't Katie take her own car?

Z: thanks mate. And yeah she did but I know Coco's gonna get drunk tonight and Katie's gonna drive her and I back to the apartment and then drive her own car home.

H: ah okay. Did you see her yet?

Z: no I'm about to though, I'm gonna tell Coco I'm leaving.

H: I bet she looks absolutely stunning 😍

L: most likely she is extremely attractive. I mean that in a complementing her way don't be mad 😂😬

H: she is extremely attractive I agree lol

LP: Louis did you tie your tie yet??

N: yeah bud did you do it 😂

L: Niall I'll walk to your room right now and slap you

L: and no... I didn't tie it yet 😒

H: I'll help you when you get here. When are you all leaving?

N: We'll go pick up zayn now.

Z: okay cool I'll go tell the girls. I'll meet you downstairs.

* 2 minutes later*

LP: Louis mate hurry up we're at the door what are you doing 😂

L: I'm grabbing the whiskey. I'm bringing it for the reception. What are you bringing Liam?! NO HAIR

LP: shut up 😂😭

H: why can't you just be nice to Liam Louis 😂

L: because I can't

N: Louis I'm leaving in 37 seconds. If you're not at this door we're leaving you here 😂💀

L: I'm coming right now I'm putting on my shoe

N: just one shoe 😂🤨

L: Niall. Shut up.

N: 😂😂😂😂

LP: 15 seconds

L: I'll slap you both 👋🏻😠

H: you guys kill me. When you get here tell the man at the desk you're here for me and he'll buzz up. It's the night guard so he won't know who you are

N: okay bud will do. See you in 10

H: okay 👍🏻

I set my phone down and my phone was bussing continuously with instagram and twitter notifications; I really need to turn those off. They boys got to the apartment and I got Terry to buzz them up. "Hey bud!" Niall said as they all walked in with their suits and ties on. All except Louis. "Louis. How do you not know how to tie a tie?" I asked laughing as he walked in with it tucked in his pocket. "When the first I would I need to wear a tie other than this wedding?" He replied throwing it at me. "I guess you're right." I said continuing to laugh.
I tied his tie and we all stood in the kitchen for a few minutes. I made them all coffee and we chatted about how this is the last few hours being a non-married man.
"Well. I better go get my suit on. It's already 1:50." I said as I headed to the bedroom.

I grabbed my suit and put it on. I walked over to the washroom and fixed up my hair as best I could and brushed my teeth for the second time. I straightened out my tie and walked out to see the boys all on the couch. "What are you doing?" I asked as they scrolled through Channels. "We have to leave in like 10 minutes." I continue as they stare at the screen. "No. No. I know what you're thinking. And your not watching football right now. Absolutely not. There's not enough time."
"Harry, mate. There's 5 minutes left." Louis said as they clicked the channel. "Fine." I replied putting the coffee cups that were in the sink into the dishwasher.