79

2:10pm. 20 minutes until the ceremony.

I grabbed my dress from Coco's closet and she helped me do it up. "B... you look beautiful... Harry's a lucky man." Coco said smiling as she stepped back to look me over. "Can you help me zip up my dress in a minute? I'm gonna go put it on."
"Of course. And you look beautiful too b. Zayn's going to be speechless when he sees you in that dress."
"You think so?"
"I know so."

I grabbed my bag and Coco grabbed her things and we headed to the door. I slipped on my flats and she put on her high heels. She's already taller then me but now she's even taller.
We walked out the door and out to her SUV.
I checked my phone and there was a text from Harry.

H: I hope you know that I really do love you more than anything. I'm Aw excited to marry you in less than an hour 🥰

K: aww you're adorable 🥺💕 I love you too baby and I'll see you soon. Are you already there?

H: yeah. They boys and I just pulled up about 5 minutes ago

K: okay we're on our way. Is everyone there?

H: yeah it's super crowded already. Gemma is waiting for you in the dressing room. She's super excited to stand with you

K: I'm glad. I'm excited to have her up there with me. We're about 5 minutes away so I will see you soon ♥️ I love you

H: I love you more.

We got to the parking lot and there were at least 50 cars. We went in through the back door since Harry was in the main area with all the people. "Wow. I can't believe my best friend is getting married in 15 minutes.." Coco said smiling. "I can't believe it either. I'm so thankful to have him."
"I know you are b. And I'm thankful you found such an amazing man. You two are perfect for each other."
We got into the dressing room and Gemma was waiting with a glass of ice water. "Hey! Wow! Katie you look absolutely stunning!" She said giving me a huge hug. "Thanks Gemma. That dress looks great on you."
"Thanks! You picked good ones! I love the colour." She was full of excitement and smiled as we talked until my mom and brothers walked in. "Hey hunny!" Mom said as the boys ran in. "Hey guys! Are you two ready to stand up in front of all those people?!" I asked as they hugged me. "Of course they are! They've been talking about it for the last 2 weeks." Mom said smiling. "Okay so you two are going to walk up first. Then Coco with Zayn and then Gemma with Louis and Liam. Niall is going to already be with Harry. Where grandpa?"
"He's in the washroom." Mom said right as grandpa walked through the door.
"You look beautiful kiddo. It's an honour to be the one to walk you down the isle." He said giving me a smile and a hug.
5 minutes later it was time to go.
"Are you ready?" Mom asked smiling. "Very." I replied as we all gathered to meet the boys in the hallway. Zayn took Coco's arm and Louis and Liam took Gemma's. "Katie. You look beautiful." Louis said smiling. "Thank you." I replied.
Before I knew it the music started playing. "Okay boys. Time to walk out." I said as the doors opened. It's time..

The boys walked out and everyone stood up. Then Coco and Zayn followed by Gemma, Liam and Louis. "You ready kiddo?" Grandpa asked as he took my arm. "Yup." I replied as we started walking to the door.

Harry was at the front of the hall looking as handsome as ever. I can't believe it's happening.