40

We went into the kitchen and we started to make dinner. After we finished eating we cleaned up and Harry started packing his things. "What suit goes best with your dress?" He asked as I followed him into the closet. "Any black one." I replied moving his coloured suits to the side leaving at least 5 black ones to choose from. "Okay thanks baby." He said as he grabbed a suit and put it in his suitcase along with a tie. When he was done he put it near the door with mine and crawled into bed with me. "Ready for some Family Guy?" He asked giggling as he turned on the tv. I returned the giggle and we cuddled up to watch it.

We stayed there until around 10:30 when he got another call. He walked out of the room and disappeared for quite some time. I think he went into his office.. I've never been in there but I bet it's as nice as the rest of the house. When he came back he put his phone back down and got comfortable once again. "Who was that?" I asked looking up at him. "My sister Gemma. She was asking about dinner since my mom just told her that we were coming." He replied as he played with my hair. "Oh okay." I replied smiling and turned back around to face the tv.

"Hey baby, I just realized you've never seen the office have you?" He said out of no where after he got a text. "No I haven't. Why?" I replied as he sat up. "Well I just got a text that I have to get some files ready for tomorrow. You can come sit with me if you want, it shouldn't take long." He continued as he stood up and took my hand. "Okay." I replied as we walked to the other end of the apartment passed the second washroom. I usually don't use that one so I'm never on that end of the house.

He unlocked the door and it was beautiful. Unlike the rest of the house the walls were a golden wood along with the furniture. The chairs were brown leather and there was bookcases full of books. He had a small cabinet with whisky and glasses off to the side and it looked fantastic. It was so sophisticated.

"Well, this is the office." He said smiling as my mouth fell to the floor. "Wow. It's amazing." I replied as he walked over to his desk. "Yo Ivan dot down baby, it just a couch." He said laughing as I walked over to it. I sat down and he quickly rolled his chair over to one of the wooden cabinets. It was full of files that were neatly organized. I watched him pick some up and start writing and making notes. He was so hot when he was working...

"Sorry baby, only a few more to go." He replied after about 20 minutes passed. "It's okay! I like watching you work." I replied smiling looking over at him to see a huge smile form on his face. "You're adorable." He said as he continued to write. "Thank you!" I replied as his smile didn't go away. For another 10 minutes I watched him work until he finally finished the last file. "Okay baby, now I'm done. Are you ready go to bed." He said as he stood up. "Yeah." I replied following him to the door.