25

After a long afternoon of cuddling and making out 5:00 hit and I had to go home for dinner. Sunday nights mom cooks a roast dinner so I had to be home. "Do you really have to leave." He whined as he pulled my body close to his as we were still laying in his bed. "Sadly yes. Moms cooking dinner tonight."
"Okay.." he replied as he gave me a kiss once again. This time it only lasted about a minute.

We got up and put our clothes back on. I grabbed my bag and we headed into the living room to get our shoes on. We headed out the door into the elevator and of course I was up against the wall with his lips attached to mine all the way down to the main floor.

We got in his car and started driving. He turned on the radio and a huge smile appeared on his face. "My baby don't mess around because she loves me so! This I know fo sho!" He sang as he turned it up. "But does she really wanna but can't stand to see me walk out tha door!" I sang back as his smile got even bigger. "You like this song?!" He asked full of excitement. "Of course! Who doesn't like this song!" I replied as we both laughed and continued to sing. He was so cute and his voice wasn't bad at all. "Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Hey ya!!!" We both screamed as he pulled into the driveway. We laughed for a few minutes until I kissed him goodbye and opened the car door. "Bye baby, I'll talk to you later!" He said as I walked up the step to my door. "Bye! I love you too!" I replied as I unlocked the door and stepped into the house.

I walked in and mom was in the kitchen pulling the roast out of the oven. "Just in time!" She replied as my brothers came running down the stairs. "Hi boys." I said as I set my bag down and took off my shoes. "Hi Katie!" Myles said as he gave me a hug and continued to run to the table. "Were you at Harry's?" Micah asked with a smile. "Yes I was." I replied as I went upstairs to bring my shoes and bag up before dinner. I walked into my washroom and pulled my sweater down exposing the trail of hickeys all over my neck. "Oh man." I said as I grabbed my foundation and hurried to cover them up before I had to sit at the table.

I walked back downstairs and saw mom putting the food on the table. I sat down and so did she as she put the last dish on. After we finished eating I helped mom with the dishes and headed up to my room. I stubbed the makeup off my neck and ran a nice hot bubble bath. I set up my laptop on the toilet like always and watched Netflix until Harry called.

H: hey baby girl

K: Hey! Whatcha doing

H: watching lethal weapon haha I actually like it

K: me too! And I'm in the bath

H: I miss you already

K: me too babe. I wish you were here

H: if I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd pick you up and have you sleep over

K: I have to work too sadly and Mondays always suck at the cafe. It's always empty

H: awe well maybe I'll stop by and grab a latte.

K: yay! then I could see you

H: haha yes you can

K: well I'm just about to get out if you wanna FaceTime after we can.

H: okay baby girl let me know when. I love you

K: I love you too

We hung up and I got out of the tub and dried my hair as best I could. I decided I wasn't going to straighten it until morning so I just let my curls form as my hair dried. Harry thinks they're cute. I think they're a pain in my ass.

I laid down in my bed as watched another episode of two before I FaceTimed Harry. We talked for at least two and a half hours until I started to fall asleep. We hung up and a few minutes later I passed out. I was extremely tired.