Ch 2

The group of girls were a myriad of emotions. Some were still angry at Lincoln, some were confused or concerned, and Luna was horny. The woman still had her nose turned up to them and an arm around her white hair wonder. Lincoln, to his credit, was the first to try and bridge the gap.

"Umm... Well girls... This is my girlfriend, Quinlan Timber." He raises a palm in a presenting fashion to his girl but accidentally pushes up the bottom of her left boob. They both look at each other wide eyed before averting gazes to blush. "Sorry QT"

She giggled a bit before pulling him back into a hug. His face jammed back into her chest and she raised one foot up in glee. Luna bit her lip some more before Lori broke it up.

"Alright hold it!" Lori shouted.

"No I think Lincoln did it by accident, he wasn't trying to hold it." Luan wiggled an eyebrow to her. A few blushed, a few more groaned.

"I wouldn't mind holding them." Luna stated, she stopped biting her lip as she noticed everyone's stares. "What?!"

"Lincoln! Who the heck is this?!" Lori made a step closer but Lincoln was pulled back some by his girl.

"It's okay sweetie," she looks down to him in a questioning way before relenting her grip. Lincoln stands in front of her, shoulders slumped in an timid fashion. He takes a breath before continuing "As I said, this is my girlfriend, Quinlan. We met each other about three months back and a couple things happened and HEY."

Lincoln was leaning forward a bit too much giving his girl just enough time to pinch his bottom. He turned to give her a pleading frown but she just smirked a bit back at him. His face was bright red as he turned back to his sisters. Most of them were snortling at the action. The only one not finding the humor in it was Lori.

"What do you mean 'just happened'?" Lori's arms were crossed and she tapped her foot rapidly. Lincoln rubbed the back of his neck and a bit of sweet ran down his face. He was searching for an answer but before he could Lori asked another question.

"How old is she?" The was an eerie silence as Lincoln froze. The woman behind him also shifted her demeanor. There was no follow up question, due to the importance of said inquiry. No one asked another. Lincoln looked at the clock, not really reading the time but making it look like he did.

"Wow look at the time! QT you must be hungry!" Quinlan caught on and nodded her head vigorously. "How about we go out and get something to eat." She nodded to him.

"We better go then." Lincoln stated guiding her about her waist toward the front door. His sisters' eyes began following him, conveying their annoyance. Jabbering about where they should go there stroll to the door was interrupted by Lori blocking it.

"How old is she?" Lori asked again in an hateful gnarl.

His eyes began darting around the room looking for some sort of escape. He found none as his other sisters had made a circle around them. QT's eyes also darted around unsure of what to do. In the panic there eyes met, they blinked at each other. In sync they went back to back folding their arms and giving a stern response to Lori.

"You of all people should know it's rude to ask a woman about her age." Lincoln told Lori as QT simply nodded and erm-hmm along with him. The only one not to roll their eyes was Leni who was thinking they were right.

The sound of a lock being turned was heard and Lori received a bump in the back as the front door opened.

"Oh sorry honey!" The sound of the father of the Loud house caused everyone to back up. A bag of groceries pushed the door open more as the father entered. "Alright girls and Lincoln, help your mother with the rest of the groceries while I preheat the oven." Mr. Loud passed everyone as he was singing about tonight's dinner. With a few grumbles they began exiting the house. Lining up one by one to receive a bag of groceries.