Ch 9

"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!"

Lori screamed at QT as she ran into room to shoulder check the teen off her brother. The hit was strong and threw Quinlan against the side of the wall. The brunettes head hit the wall and rattled her senses. Lori wrapped her arms around Lincoln's frame and pulled him to a protective hug.

"YOU PERVERT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO LINCOLN?!"

The eldest sister began backing up into the hallway with the boy. His eyes darted around trying to figure out what was happening but the recent near choking was preventing him from realizing. QT stood up and looked around the bedroom. She could see Lori's blue tee in the hallway. Her mind was racing.

This is not what was supposed to happen. QT began to move towards Lori. It's a misunderstanding! She tried to voice but her voice wouldn't come out. Why, of all times, did it have to not come out?!

"I'M CALLING THE COPS ON YOU, YOU PEDOPHILE!"

The threat rang throughout the house. QT froze...No she wasn't a pedophile...she just loved Lincoln. It was different. She's not a pervert.

"P-please...i..mis..and..g" QT fumbled her words.

"GET AWAY!" Lori dragged Lincoln back.

No! No! No! Please don't take him away from me. Not now. Not like this. Please don't take him from me!

"PPPPPPPPPlease, you don't uuuuunderstand." QT squeaked out, she knew it looked bad but she just needs her to listen.

"DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WERE FEEDING MY BROTHER HIS OWN-HIS OWN- YOU'RE DISGUSTING!"

She's not listening. I just need her to listen.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU NEAR MY BROTHER AGAIN!"

QT's heart was breaking but she couldn't allow this. She needed Lincoln in her life. Lori just needed to listen.

QT lunged towards the blonde and gripped her arms trying to protect the boy. Lori's rush of adrenaline had made her strong but she did not realize how strong QT was. Tears were pouring out of the girls eyes as she tried to wrestle the white hair boy out of her grip. Lori's grip was almost completely gone and she had resort to kicking QT in the gut to get her to back up.

The girlfriends attack was pushed back but only for a mere second. Quinlan stumbled back from the 6th front kick to her stomach. Lincoln's eyes met hers but due to Lori's arms wrapping around him he could not speak.

"LISTEN!" QT rushed her with a tackle. She aimed for the shoulder that her boyfriend's head was away from. The collision sent all three of them flying down the hall. Lincoln was separated from his sister's grasp and he slammed against a wall.

"LINCOLN!" Lori and QT shouted in unison. Lori tried to get up but QT's arm wrapped around her waist to prevent her.

"LET GO, YOU PEDO!"

"LISTEN!"

"LET GO!"

"LISTEN!"

The crash of a grate getting pushed open came from a nearby room. Two set of tiny feet rushed to the door. Lisa and Lucy came running out of Lucy's bedroom, fear was on their faces.

"Lori, listen to her. She did-"

*SMACK!*

The sound of a slap filled the hallway. The young girls looked at their eldest sister who had recoiled. Their brother's open palm left a mark on the right cheek of the girl. He came to his senses after he could hear his girlfriends pleading and his sister's screaming. The sole Loud boy had acted at out of emotion and even as the contact between his hand and his sister's face became reality, he felt regret.