Ch 13

Luna Loud sat on top of her table with her friends strumming her guitar. Next to her was her girlfriend, Sam Sharp, wearing her rocker blue jacket eating an apple. Enjoying their lunch time more with music rather than food. They could eat in their classes later anyways. Looking across the cafeteria Luna's music suddenly stopped. Sam swished her blonde with a single neon blue stripe hair to the side and looked over to her lover.

"Loud, what's up? Why'd you stop?" The rocker asked. Luna shook her head.

"Oh sorry dude. I just saw my sis with Lincoln's girlfriend and got worried." Luna was still looking off.

"Wait Lincoln's girlfriend is here? Is there an elementary tour or something?"

"Oh crud, forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"Uhh... look over there." Luna pointed off in the distance.

The blonde rocker looked over the guitar head. In the distance making their way through the isles of tables was a group of five girls. She recognized two of them one being Lori, Luna's sister, and the other as Carol Pingrey, the previous homecoming queen. A red head she had seen around led the pack and was followed behind by two brunettes. One of those two really caught her attention.

In the middle of the girls was a tall and curvy babe with a rocking rack to boot. The amount of cleavage the girl was sporting was crazy. A sweet leather jacket framed her breasts held in a tight yellow tube dress. Her curly hair bobbed with each step and her model like looks caused the girls jaw to drop. When did such a beaut enroll in the school?

"Bah bah bah."

"Snap out of it Sam!" Luna gave her girlfriend a quick high pitched strum on the guitar to the displeasure of those around.

"Whoa. Sorry Loons."

"Yeah well, I can't blame you."

"You don't mean?!"

"Yep. That bombshell is dating Linc." Luna looked back and pointed a thumb towards QT.

"The dudes got serious game. When'd he manage that?"

"Three months ago. Her little sister introduced them"

"How old's her sis?" Sam asked.

"Dude!" Luna pointed to herself.

"Oh sorry, hehe."

"It's fine... I asked the same thing." There was a small silence of between the couple before they both started laughing. "Geez, Linc's girl is such a hottie right?!"

"Seriously. The little guy must have more swagger than Mick."

"No one's got more swagger than Mick." Luna began lightly playing again. "But I got to admit he must be rocking something to bag Quinn."

"You think he'd be interested in a..." Sam swirled her hair with a finger bit her bottom lip.

"What?! Dude! You talking about a threesome with my bro?"

"Well I was thinking about a foursome."

"Geez! Wild as ever babe."

"Ain't that why ya love me?"

"Sure is... sure is." Luna gave the girl a small peck on the lips.

Across the cafeteria Lori, QT, and her friends had found an empty table. It was a long table with single stools attached to the bottom via metal rods. Taking their seats QT, Becky, and Carol sat together on one side while Lori and Dana took the other. They sat on the very edge of the table allowing plenty of space if another group of friends wanted to eat at the other end.