Ch 11

Sunlight crept through the small circular window above Lincoln's bed rousing the occupants from their sleep. Quinlan had been the first to wake and realized at some point in the night she had shifted position some. While she recalled falling asleep with her ear against her lover's chest, she now found his near hers. Well, more like her head was on his pillow and his was between hers.

Lincoln's face was snugly nuzzled in between her ample assets and she could only really see his white tuft of hair sticking out. What did not help the situation was at some point in the night she had unconsciously slipped out of her sundress. Not preparing to stay the night she did not bring a set of pjs meaning she was only in her black and yellow striped undergarments. She could only imagine if Lori had walked in on this scene instead. She would be livid.

The Loud boy pulled into her more feeling his source of warmth moving slightly. In his dreams a lioness had pinned him down as he traveled through the Savanna. He had been pounced on but the lion did not bite him. Instead it layed on top of him. The mighty beasts fur warmed by the desert sun comforted him out of his fear. Wanting to feel warmer his arms wrapped around the lioness and began to pet her back.

In the real world the boy's hand slowly sweeped down Quinlans slim waist. Her spine shivered as she felt his cold fingers tickle her side. Lincoln's hand didn't stop and wrapped around her body caressing her exposed butt. The sudden gasp caused by the touch stirred the sleeping cuddlier.

"Erm~ Miss Lion is something wrong?" The boy's eyes were barely opening and his mind was still in a haze. QT weighed her options and decided playing along would be much more interesting. Her hand slowly began to pet the back of her lover's head.

"No," QT's voice was a quiet whisper as to not startle him. "Do you like what you feel?"

"Yeah. You're so warm and soft. You remind me a bit of my girlfriend."

"Oh ho ho~ how so?"

"I don't know but I feel comfortable with you." The boys eyes closed once again as he nuzzled in.

"Do you like cuddling with her?"

"Mmmhmm, but I like kissing her more." She already knew that.

"Why's that?" QT asked the tired boy.

"Because I love her."

"Aww~I love you too." She chided at him.

"What?" The boy stirred, "I love Quinlan not you Miss Lion..."

"Open your eyes Lincoln."

His vision was hazy as his eyes opened one at a time. His lips smacked a bit. All he could see was yellow and black stripes.

"Up here sweetie." QT's voice beckoned his gaze upwards. His head obliged and pointed in the voice's direction. "Want a morning kiss?"

Lincoln's brain was still a fog but he grinned at the question. He squirmed upwards and accepted the offer. His lips pressed into hers as he held it for a fast second. The boy was finally waking up. Taking in her scent, her warmth, and her love, he finally refocused only to realize she was naked.

"GAH!" Lincoln flung himself out of the bed. "QT, why are you naked?!"

The teen in question adjusted herself. A blanket draped over her curves just to her mid stomach. She leant on one elbow like a gravure model pointing her breasts in the flustered boy's direction. QT gave him a sultry look.

"What do you mean? I still have my bra on." Lincoln's hands covered his eyes and a maddening red covered his freckles.

"S-still, put something on please." Pfft. He was still so shy but still a gentleman till the end.