Ch 5

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Lincoln asked his voluptuous girlfriend.

"And what?" Quinlan asked gazing into the eyes of the young boy staring up at her. "Cuddle up on your bed and fall asleep to the sound of your light snoring? Of course I'd love to stay...just not right now."

"I'll figure this out." He wanted to look away but her hand on his cheek didn't let him. The warm touch and her bright smile made his heart flutter.

"Of course will. You're my man with the plan." She knelt down to be at eye level and gave him a gentle kiss. "Till tomorrow."

She got in her car rolled down the window and started blowing exaggerated kisses to him. She began to cruise down the road. Lincoln stood there on the moon lit sidewalk till he saw the Impala's tail lights turn.

From the upstairs window, Lori watched on.

The sisters sat in a circle on the floor in Lori's and Leni's room. While everyone was in the circle Lana, Lisa, and Lucy found themselves feeling slightly isolated from everyone else. Lily crawled around racing to different sisters who greeted her with a high five before she scurried off. Leni finally wrangled her in for Lori to speak.

"I call this sister's meeting to order. Let's figure out what is happening."

"What's happening is that your stupid plan got us all in trouble. Well except those three." Lynn said accusingly to Lori while pointing to the non-punished younglings.

"Had you too waited to see what the situation truly was you also would have been spared from Aunt Ruth's." Lisa argued back earning a glare from Lynn but she did not even bother to attempt to notice it.

"Lisa is right." Lucy spoke up, "Had you waited to see what kind of person Quinlan was, you wouldn't be in the situation you are now."

"So you're saying we should of gone 'tits for tat' with Lincoln's girlfriend? Hahaha! Get it?" Luan told her family. Groans radiated from the circle.

"Focus people!" Lori interrupted Luna's fistbump to Luan. "Listen we have to figure out how to deal with Lincoln's date tomorrow."

"Wait this meeting isn't to figure out how to apologize to Lincoln's girlfriend?" Leni asked.

"Of course not!" Lori began running her fingernails through her scalp. "Somethings still not right here. Why would a 16 year old babe be dating Lincoln?!"

"I don't know, I'd date Lincy if he wasn't my baby brother." Everyone looked at Leni, "Was it like the whole he's my brother or the age thingy that made that weird?"

"..."

"I think I might have, as well," Lucy spoke up. The girls in the room began chatting away on the would they or wouldn't they date their only brother. All except Lori.

"That's enough!"

"Maybe just a quicky in the dugout..."

"..."

A maddening red covered Lynn's face as she tried to cover her shame under her bangs. The sisters decided not to comment.

"Look," Lori made a chopping motion with her hand and palm, "we have the van tomorrow which means we can show up Aunt Ruth's say we were just dropping by and leave." There was silence as they glanced at one another trying to figure out each other's opinions.

"We follow them figure out why she's going out with him then show the evidence to Mom and Dad, boom unpunished and we save our brother from Miss Thunder Thighs."

The remaining girls, who were going to Aunt Ruth's, were weighing their options. Perhaps they were too quick to judge but maybe they could be helping their brother. Had she seemed that bad, not really. Was it weird she was dating someone almost 5 years younger than her, yeah it was. Simple chatting turned to grumbling as they came to a decision.